Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Women: What Training Gloves do you use

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    a2sports

I am slowly working my wife into some of my Krav training and want to get her a pair of grappling gloves. I am looking for feedback on the brands that the women on the board use and prefer. I can’t figure out size or if a standard glove will suffice. She has small hands.

Any help would be appreciated.

thank you
    rp

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

RevGear has KM gloves

http://www.revgear.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=13&products_id=2399&osCsid=7f9459d7c802b7ddbaa164c82a5a696f

And they come in small and extra small. Maybe GK can answer what size she wears.

jay99

My little lady just started taking KM classes as well and the gloves that CJ’s Dad posted are the ones she is using. So far she is happy with them. It will take a couple uses to break them in but they are a little easier than hand wraps.

giant-killer

I only have a very old version of grappling gloves (not even really gloves, more like a shield with some rubber bands to put the finger in). I rarely use them, I mostly just use wraps or boxing gloves. So, not sure about the size, but if you train somewhere where they sell KM clothes, maybe you could try on different sizes. Small or extra small is always a good bet, especially considering that those gloves usually come in men’s sizes.

back4more

Harbinger’s carries ladies sizes. Mine have lasted long, long time. You can find them at Big 5. Tip: Cut out the round grip embedded in the palm section — Much easier to make a fist, epecially if you have small hands.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

[quote:6775f337b3=\”Back4More\”]Harbinger’s carries ladies sizes. Mine have lasted long, long time. You can find them at Big 5. Tip: Cut out the round grip embedded in the palm section — Much easier to make a fist, epecially if you have small hands.[/quote:6775f337b3]

Wow thats what I use and I never thought of that!

Thanks for the tip~

giant-killer

You use gloves in ladies’ sizes? 8)

kravlvr

I use Harbinger bag gloves. Love them. I also like the grip. Get small for sure if she’s small.

kravlvr

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: