Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Written accounts from Krav users on this site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hammy48

Hello all. It has been a while since I have checked this site. There have been several entertaining and enlightening stories posted here over the years of Krav Maga-ists using their skills to defend themselves. I was wondering if anyone has any idea where they have gone… I couldn’t find any with searching.

Thanks

stuartf

Re: Written accounts from Krav users on this site

The first thing that comes to my mind is this recent thread, but it doesn’t really have a lot in the way of full stories: https://kravmaga.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4839

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Hmm they weren’t deleted just rolled off the front pages probably.

hammy48

Yeah that link was along the same lines of the stories I remember, but like you pointed out, they are not very detailed. And yes I am sure they are here somewhere I just don’t know how to find them.

On a side note…

The story from that link about the wife reminds me of when I used to leave my BOB outside my bathroom in my house. It was stored there temporarily, just for a couple weeks, and I never became habituated to it. Every time when I opened the door of the bathroom with my head down or in the dark and was startled by BOB there I would immediatly go into my fighting stance and sometimes would start throwing a punch at his head… Krav instincts.

kmman

https://kravmaga.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4105&highlight=goose

hammy48

Thanks for that link. I found one good story in there. Luckily the user managed to avoid conflict by utilizing his fighting stance and confidence.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: