Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Yay my level 2 test over the next two days!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    udjat

Woo! I can’t wait!

Wednesday consists of taking a special Kickboxing class from 5:30-6:20 for a warmup where you will work on combinations of Level 1 combative techniques (punches, strikes and kicks) on the bags. Next there will be a review class from 6:30-7:30 which will also be attended by people who are not testing. You will then re-take the Level 1 test which will begin at 7:35 and run until around 10:00 pm.

Thursday consists of taking a review class from 6:15-7:15 which will also be attended by people who are not testing. You will then take the test on Rotation 2B material which will begin at 7:30 and run until around 10:00 pm. In addition to how well you perform each technique, you will be evaluated on your level of conditioning and especially your fighting spirit. You must demonstrate the willingness to perform at 100% throughout all sessions despite any soreness, pain and exhaustion you may experience.

Bring it!

kirsten

Re: Yay my level 2 test over the next two days!

Good luck and let us know how it goes! BTW, which training center in the Portland area are you at?

udjat

Portland Krav Maga and Fitness with Mark, Lynn and Renee.
    http://www.kravmagaportland.com/

-Eric

kirsten

Excellent! Tell them Oneness and I said “hello”!! We will be up there this summer and fall and I always look forward to seeing them… and eating at the Mill. 🙂

night-robin

Good Luck to ya.

kmcat

With a nod to the Star Trek movie out this week, I shall give you the traditional Klingon farewell:

SUCCESS!!

udjat

Well the level 1 part of the test is over, It was easier than last time =)
    Now to carb up a little and do the next part tonight.

Congrats to the Level 1 testers last night, excellent energy!

udjat

Well its over. I think i will have no problem passing. =)

I was dragging bad at the end. Just plain out of gas and running on pure “I am not going to quit! GGGGRRRRRRRRR.”

It was awesome! I have some video of it, I will put some up on youtube after I edit it a bit =)

saruotoko

Hey, I took the level 1 test up there a couple of nights ago. HUGE turnout for the test. Sadly, I couldn’t stay in town for the next night’s festivities. It was a lot of fun.

Please tell the instructors there “THANK YOU” for letting me come and hang out!

Mario

la-revancha

Any liver shots to report?

udjat

None that I know of, but my partner Dave knocked me out for a few seconds with a nice elbow from a bear-hug escape. Got back up and kept going! Lots of nifty new bruises… but those a just Krav Kisses 😉

jendriel

Hee hee, I found out I passed Level 1 and you haven’t gotten the word yet. rofl2

We all know you will pass 🙂

Jen

saruotoko

quote KMCat:

With a nod to the Star Trek movie out this week, I shall give you the traditional Klingon farewell:

SUCCESS!!

Aw….c’mon, spell it right! QaPLAH! (not sure there’s an ‘h’ at the end, but that’s kinda how it sounds phonetically)

Yes, I’m showing my inner nerd. 🙂

Mario

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: