Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics YELLOW BELT TEST TOMORROW

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    tami90211

All KM-ers who read this…PLEASE SEND A TON OF ENERGY TO CALIFORNIA TOMORROW (SATURDAY)! We are testing for our yellow belts, and I already have butterflies in my stomach! and my palms are already sweaty. Why am I stressing this so much? ANY \”good\” yellow belt stories are welcome. Add the horifying ones after tomorrow please :} HUGS! 😉

dv8njoe

Quit worrying, it’s not that hard. You’ll go over what you need to learn before the test, after that just remember to go all out. Oh and last thing bring alot of half gatorade and half water mix. 😀

tami90211

Thanks for the pat on the back

I appreciate your input:} I’ll be off to Level 2 before we know it!

anonymous

Tami90211,
    Best of luck!

luca61

Tami, no need to stress out. Anyway I’m going to take the test tomorrow too. See you there

tami90211

Yelow belt test

YEAH!!! LUCA!
    C U THERE:}

I feel like crap. You know how when the seasons change…you start to get a sore throat, and you ACHE. I feel like that.

So I took Advil, and ate some eggs, and cereal….and will have a banana in a bit. Stupid me…I went out last night.

Tell me everythings gonna be A-OK. Because we have Kelly giving the test, and yes we love her…but she’s TOUGH!

kmaddict

At last the test is finished !!! I am happy I went through it in one piece (so has everyone) :)) It was long, intense and exhausting … but quite a cool experience I have to say.
    Now my whole body aches and I’m gonna take a long hot bath to relax hoping I passed 😉

tami90211

TEST IS OVER~!

Oh MY GOD!

5 HOURS! I went into this thing in pretty great shape…and I’m DYING right now. Physically and emotionally. The only energy I had last night was to SCARF down the biggest steak I could find (I haven’t eaten red meat in YEARS!) and I ate, and I ate, and I ate. And my body craved JUICE….so I drank and I drank….this morning I ate one of everything on the menu at Juniors….and now I’m passing out AGAIN for the rest of the day.
    BUT WE ALL DID IT!! We finished!
    Now my bruised up body is going to bed!

God Bless all!
    Tami

luca61

Tammy,
    i’m also happy that the test is gone. Now we have to wait for the result and cross our fingers.

leftie79

Good luck on test results! Hope you all pass!!!

johnwhitman

Tami,
    Congratulations on finishing! Good luck on your results — but finishing the test itself is a passage in itself. You are to be commended!

John

tami90211

I PASSED!

Thanks to all of you for your support during my first belt test. After that experience I feel like can accomplish ANYTHING. Now I turn to the ORANGE pages! Because I PASSED. Thank God, I can’t imagine doing that test over again.

I will attend my first Level 2 class tomorrow, and to all my fellow Km belt testers, WE EARNED IT!

God Bless,
    Tami

kmaddict

Congratulations Tami you definitely earned it.

leftie79

Congrats Tami! It was well deserved and yes, after a test like that you can make it through anything!

Re: YELLOW BELT TEST TOMORROW

I have a yellow belt test today and I feel like I’m ready but I am very nervous and I feel like that could get the better of me. I need some good luck.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: