Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Yet another newbie…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jassenb

I went to my first Krav Maga class on Tuesday. That one hour was quite possibly the single most intense hour of physical activity of my life. It was 3 days ago, and I’m literally still recovering from almost asthma-like respiratory symptoms, it feels. I know I’m overweight and out of shape, but this really slammed it home just how badly I’ve let myself go over the past several years.

I’m 30, 225 lbs, in Boulder, Colorado. I intend to use Krav Maga primarily as my high intensity workout every week, which it most definitely will be. Secondary to that, everything I’ve read indicates that it will be an incredible skill set to acquire to augment my firearms training for those situations where deploying a firearm is either impractical or unsafe.

I very much look forward to learning more about Krav Maga and making it part of my life 1-3 days a week.

Peace,
    ~Jassen

jamesh-d30

Re: Yet another newbie…

Welcome to the club Jassen!

mara-jade

Welcome Jassen!

Ah, another person who can’t wait to get beat up againrofl2. You’re gonna love it. Hubby and I love 50 pounds together initially when we got into it. It’s been a little hard for us now (I LOVE junk food:D:) but believe me, I still gothumbsup

tinykrav

Hi Jassen, I’ll 2nd what James said especially since I’m just down the road from you and often have the privilege of being tortured by him. They have a tremendous organization here in CO and I’m loving every minute of it.

My first class, back in April, was 3 hours long and I look back now and wonder how I ever got through it. Unfortunately I had to attend a rubber-chicken dinner that night and there I sat with bruises all over my hands, practically stealing food off the other’s plates, because I couldn’t get enough to eat, and draining my water glass as fast as I could. rofl2

Last week I took the yellow best test and that made the first class seem like a knitting class in comparison…

sundance

Welcome Jassen!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: