Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    g-v

The km vids section is awesome! 😀

Wow, this forum got alot cooler. Thanks!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Thats the plan Stan~

Thank you 🙂

h2h

yeah..lots of great videos. Thanks for adding that.

markx3

CJ, why is the forum log in only? Now I have to log in to troll?!?! 🙂

But the forum is much better now, so thanks!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

[quote:0fd52b54d9=\”markx3\”]CJ, why is the forum log in only? Now I have to log in to troll?!?! 🙂

But the forum is much better now, so thanks![/quote:0fd52b54d9]

just click the little button that says always log me in and you’ll only need to do it once.

Its a spam deterrent, when the webbots crawl all over the site it eats resources. By forcing them to log in it cuts that down

giant-killer

So if someone isn’t a member he can’t see the forum? Will that make it harder for new guys to browse? Or force them to sign up I suppose… 🙂

giant-killer

What happened to the KM video section?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

We are working on doing the data migration right now over to the new server and new forums software. Iím trimming things back a little so its as painless as possible.

Its backed up along with everything else.

I’m trying to do this project and run my company and train.

Hang tight its a work in progress~

cav

Re:

[quote:cbf5fe3841=\”CJs Dad\”]We are working on doing the data migration right now over to the new server and new forums software. Iím trimming things back a little so its as painless as possible.

Its backed up along with everything else.

I’m trying to do this project and run my company and train.

Hang tight its a work in progress~[/quote:cbf5fe3841]

Just wanted to add my \”Thanks\” for all the work you’re doing Sean. It’s much appreciated.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

[quote:f53a8db461=\”cav\”]

Just wanted to add my \”Thanks\” for all the work you’re doing Sean. It’s much appreciated.[/quote:f53a8db461]

Thanks but I canít take all the credit. Mr Whitman deserves a nod for giving in to my nagging him that we needed to do the upgrade. Heís really responsible for setting the wheels in motion. And then theres the guys at the hosting company who Iím sure are tired of taking my daily calls by now.

Ultimately theres a lot of people working hard behind the scenes to better our community.

giant-killer

I think I’d gladly exchange the upgrade for getting Mr Whitman back… 🙂

cav

Re:

[quote=\”CJs Dad\”][quote:bbb6e43315=\”cav\”]Ultimately theres a lot of people working hard behind the scenes to better our community.[/quote:bbb6e43315]

Definitely didn’t mean to leave anybody out. Especially Mr. Whitman, I unfortunately haven’t had the pleasure of meeting him, but his writing on this forum and the Complete Krav Maga book are invaluable!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: