Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge your first fight experience

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    donjon
    Blocked

your first fight experience share with us

tomo

Re: your first fight experience

quote donjon:

Dude….it was third grade. :confused:

don

quote TomO:

Dude….it was third grade. :confused:

That was YOU! I want my lunch money back MAN! 😡

;):

sicpuppy

quote donjon:

Actually, I do not remember it, but my parents used to tell us a story about a bully we had on or around our block maybe 6 or 8 years older than me (I was maybe 4 or 5?).

Anyway, he did as bullies do, and I guess I didn’t like it.

According to my parents, he pushed me or something and I got mad and decked him and bloodied his nose. :box2:

He ran home crying.

Well, I guess that was my first, but I do not remember it… I grew up in the Bronx, so there were many fights… I have some stories of those too… lol

clintn

I had punched and been punched around 12 but the first time I got into a fight where punches where exchanged back in forth was when I was 18. I was leaving a concert at a club when some guys at the bar next door started yelling at us. Me and a couple friends I was with were just trying to get to our car. That was the plan until my girlfriend at the time started yelling back at them. One guy ran up, tackled my friend and started hitting him. So I ran up and kicked the guy off him. From there the 3 much bigger and older guys proceeded to pummel me. I was punching (mostly trying) to punch anyone who got close to me. At somepoint someone pulled my shirt over my head.I slipped out of it and I hit whoever was standing in front of me at the time. Finally someone yelled about calling the cops and they stopped hitting me. The club owner brought me inside and and gave me some ice for my injuries. They made me stay there for awhile to make sure everyone was gone. My lips where completely busted and both eyes swelled shut. One of the worst experiences of my life but it did teach me to not hangout with people that don’t know how to keep their mouth shut.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I can’t tell you the first time, I can tell you the last LOL Saturday. Breaking up a bar fight I got clocked – twice. Chicks dig scars right?

revobuzz

19 in a club. Guy ran up to me and punched me in the face and ran off! Didn’t see him coming and didn’t even react.

kmyoshi

I don’t remember my very first fight but I remember one when I was in middle school and a bunch of punks wanted me to 1 v 1 a friend of theirs. Being that I had an ego/reputation to uphold I accepted… except he brought 3 of his friends along to “spectate” and I didn’t bring anyone. I ended up getting jumped by all of them. I got a swollen cheek but that’s about it.

virak-john

I don’t remember my first, but I used to fight a lot in middle school. I wasn’t the strongest or fastest, but I was an ADHD-ape**** kind of kid, and only the biggest and baddest kids ever wanted to fight me. Someone later described me as the skinny white PCP addict on Cops…

Anyway, I didn’t do lots of punching — I usually ended up behind the buy and did something much like the Heimlich maneuver. It was pretty effective.

I also screamed. A lot.

inky

Over a girl. Just like my last fight…. Doh!

5th Grade over a pickup football game in the school yard. That catch was out of bounds and nobody was going to tell me different. After the fight was over it was 4th down and the other team had to punt.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: