Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge "Your ripping my shirt!"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bracius

So Monday was my regular level one class. We are going over all the moves for this Saturdays belt test (I am so stoked!). We were doing the gang bang, that’s what I call it, where you have 4+ critters attacking you as you smash face with your target.

I had my target locked up in knee strikes and was spinning him like a pinwheel to fend of the other attackers. Basically used him as a weapon to knock everyone else over so I can let loose some of my frustration I have with my manager (shhhhh, don’t tell him I said that).

Out of the blue he starts yelling and some how got out of my grapple. Then at point blank and in a very intentional and obvious threating manner he says “let go of my shirt, you’re f*%king ripping it”. I must have had a mix of a stunned look and a look that I am about to break you in two as he just back off.

Icing on the cake is I showed the 15 year girl how to do exactly what I did and she was awesome. She used me like a bat and totally kicked arse. So very proud of her. Course he was upset cause shortly after we had no mercy on him.

I am a little upset about this….. not over him not putting 100%. And not over him wearing his oh so very pretty shirt to class. I am upset at how he got out of my grapple. I should have been more prepared for some thing like that and just went to town. :tantrum:

ds314

Re: "Your ripping my shirt!"

That’s why I mainly wear crappy shirts (small holes, a little dirt) to Krav.

DS314

bracius

Re: "Your ripping my shirt!"

That’s what several other people said…..quite loudly and directly at the student. I honestly, as I reflect, think he got very nervous and stressed. This was his first or second class and which he had me pounding down on him and four or five other people smothering/getting knocked into him.

I think he may have needed to escape the situation as it may have be overwhelmed. The shirt ripping may have been more of an opportunity than anything else.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: