anonymous

quote Psyops: \”To put it bluntly the pants are a complete disaster on every level.\” 😆 😆 😆 Hope that comment won’t be seen as \”too negative\”, but I’d have to say I agree. 8)

Yes, the pants rip like crazy. Especially ground fighting will take its toll. I’ve had a pair of pants rip the very first minute I wore them! I keep stitching mine back up and also try to shorten them – with all the needlework I’m doing, they should be paying ME for the effort! 😉 Actually, we used to have black KM GI pants that were a lot stronger and they cost about the same as the \”disastrous\” ones, but lasted longer and weren’t too long.

If you are well off, buying the shirts and pants may not be a big deal, but I do believe we have plenty of students, who are more on a budget and for them it might be a problem. I’ve overheard some students once talk about the cost of shirts and how they add up and they were talking about REGULAR shirts that cost maybe 3 -5 bucks each. Handwashing them probably works better for the itsy bitsy ones noonian is wearing, than the macho ones I and the guys are used to. 😈 😉

One should also consider that this is a fairly recent policy change, so existing students may have already signed up for a year or more, believing they knew what the expense would be, now suddenly there comes all of that extra money they might have to spend. Newer students at least can make a decision BEFORE they sign up.

Just some things to consider. I’ve actually worn KM pants and shirts voluntarily ever since I’ve started training and just keep stitching them back up when they rip, which is tedious but doable and good practice in case I ever have to stitch up my head after a round kick gone wrong.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: