Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Krav Maga and weight training? 40-lb. Cementbag Workout w/ No Rest:Details

jaeroo

40-lb. Cementbag Workout w/ No Rest:Details

1. bridge presses (do a back neck bridge, hold it and then press the bag from your chest all the way up and then down, like a bench press)=12 reps

2. hack squats w/ cementbag between your legs (or if too long, you can hold cementbag in a bearhug-like manner when doing this=12 reps

3. tricep presses=12 reps

4. squats w/ cementbag across your arms and back=12 reps

5. upright rows (pull the cementbag toward your chest instead of your chin)=12 reps

6. squats w/ cementbag is held across your arms and chest=12 reps

7. calf raises w/ cementbag held across your arms and chest=12 reps

8. bent-over rows (keeping your knees bent, pull up until cementbag touches your chest)=12 reps

9. jumpsquats (cementbag held across your arms and chest=12 reps

10. military press=12 reps

11. behind the neck press=12 reps

12. arm curls=12 reps

PS:They are performed after my full exhaustion from doing the \”8 to Hate\” calisthenics. As a result of following these 2X a week, my neck is now 17\” and I’m more explosive in practicing my throws/takedowns. My partners, half of them larger than me (I weigh about 180), are wondering where did I got my strength from. You see, they are still into the regular weightlifting-bodybuilding clique. They have no idea.

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: