Re: Book Learning?

The Darren Levine / John Whitman ‘Complete Krav Maga’ book is by far the best I’ve seen on the subject – extremely well laid out, described and photographed…its essential!

I haven’t seen the more recent ones from the West Coast crew but assuming they are at the same standard than they might be worth considering too.

Another must-have IMO for the KM library is the one from Imi / E Yanilov ‘How to Defend Yourself against armed assault’… the layout is kind of ‘random’ for English minds eg: some of the most important stuff is located near the end (Hebrew books read ‘back’ to front) – but this one is great for getting into the whole KM mentality underlying the system,

The video series with D Levine / E Yanilov & co. is great too..

The books & vids are great for additional learning and familiarization with the skills, techniques and concepts – but are IMO no comparison to actually physically training KM. There’s also more to KM than the techniques too eg: mindset, determination, fighting spirit, fitness etc..To really learn, at least the basics I think one would be best off training in a class / with an instructor…

But if the books & vids are the only option – its better than nothing!!

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: