ryan

Moni Aizik. 🙄 You people have ruined his name for me. The guy could have the greatest material on earth, and I wouldn’t buy it because of the people that are obviously associated with him.

Regarding \”Israeli vs. American\”, I say who cares? My students don’t have the same concerns as those in Israel (it’s even different, to a degree, than those in NY or Chicago.) Why would I teach them the same way? I have trained with several Israelis, and they have a much different mindset than most Americans with regards to self protection issues–as well they should.

At high levels of KM, students are taught how to deal with hand grenades and SMGs. How many of my students in the suburbs of Charlotte, NC, want to spend their training time on something that they will likely never face? In Netanya, it makes much more sense.

To each his own. Everything has or needs context, and gross generalizations are rarely accurate (especially when the information is from second or third hand and biased sources.)

I hear this \”watered down\” argument a lot. According to who? Relative to what?

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: