unstpabl1

Re:

[quote=\”NewKravAddict
Whoa, hold on a second. I never said anything about training to look good. If I was just training to look good, I’d just spar against YOU! 😉 HAHAHA. And trust me, I look this pretty all the time, no matter what I do. 😀

All joking aside, I DO understand where you’re coming from (as always) and I hear ya. And I also appreciate your words.

The only thing I didn’t agree with is the \”show up, shut up, and train\” I did show up, did shut up, and because I shut up, I coudn’t train PROPERLY.

And also, the pad holding was corrected, the part that screwed me up was self defense. The offensive move was not performed correctly, not allowing me to properly practice the defensive drill, different than simple pad holding.

I guess what I learned from this is to keep correcting my partner (when needed) so proper technique is used and we all learn from the drill.

I’ll just speak up (respectfully, of course) from now on.

Thanks for the replies. I’m done venting.[/quote]

The shut up part is more about more time training and less time jawing dsuring class, coaching. I like to crack jokes, but I could seriously go through an hour class and never talk to you about what we’re doing. I’m pretty chatty, but i found most partners think the other guy is doing it wrong 😆 Hell, I always think the other guy is doing it wrong 😉 ,especially when I can’t make it work.

You got choices, try to make the tech work and look at options, cause the BG on the street ain’t going to do it the way you want him to. Unless he’s a very cordial and accomodating guy/gal 😆

If its really feeling awkward bring the instructor over. There is an art to tact. Tell her your having trouble with the tech. The attack feels awkward to me. Don’t blame the other guy, cause now he’s defensive. If she looks at the tech and he’s doing it wrong , she’ll tell him. If not, its on you. if the guy attacks you one way, while the instructors there and another way when she’s not looking, he’s being a dick. Get what you can get outta the session and avoid him

Its all part of training. Of course you find people who you enjoy working out with, but everyones a lesson, even the dicks 😆

Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: