Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Alternative Weapons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    parishd

Re: Alternative Weapons

She pulls that thing out any faster and she’ll give herself a mastectomy!

tech94

i always have a couple alternative weapons on me. i carry my cell phone on my belt and it makes a great blunt striking object to the right targets. i also keep a few extra lengths of rings on my keys. i have a metal hook that clips to the belt loop. when i unclip it i hold it by the keys and can use it as a whip type weapon with the metal clip being a decent hard object that could atleast give me a few seconds to transition to a more aggressive strike with an elbow or something. i also honestly carry pepperspray in my right front pocket (im right handed). it does come in handy as a back up weapon or if attacked by multiple assailants.

clfmak

quote russell:

it’s a illusion, most guy’s just see the girl i’m starting to wonder about you mack:chair:

i think you might have been hit in the head a few many times,( stay away from the dog brothers!!!!)

What, no jokes about the “fairly rigid” comment? Anyway, its funny you mention it because I was looking forward to meeting this woman at the last Dog Brothers gathering:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHC_GtZVhUw
    But she didn’t make it. She’s an actual fighter who can most likely beat me up with or without weapons.

russell

quote CLFMak:

What, no jokes about the “fairly rigid” comment? Anyway, its funny you mention it because I was looking forward to meeting this woman at the last Dog Brothers gathering:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHC_GtZVhUw
    But she didn’t make it. She’s an actual fighter who can most likely beat me up with or without weapons.

if she does frisk her good i think that the “belt” might be against the rules(even for the “pack”)rofl2

devilnuts

I carry a Kubotan

http://www.chenstyletaijiquan.org/images/Kubotan_Keychain.jpg

its a great keychain, totally unassuming and you can do some damage with it. For pressure points there is nothing better, you dont have to break your thumbs anymore.

clfmak

quote russell:

if she does frisk her good i think that the “belt” might be against the rules(even for the “pack”)rofl2

She trains with the ARMA, and I believe she planned on fighting with some sort of padded rattan training longsword, because a proper wooden longsword could still break some bones or cause some serious damage to the head.

cav

I’m glad I didn’t have anybody around me at work when I opened this 🙂 For everybody else, it’s NSFW (Not Safe For Work)

cav

Here is something that should have fewer negative responses if you have to defend yourself against people’s perception (including officers and jury members) should you have to defend yourself:

http://tinyurl.com/6mx44f

It’s a self-defense flashlight. Bright light for range and rough serrated type teeth around the rim and tailcap.

rosssmith

Hi,

The idea of keeping a self defence weapon is always the correct choice.It can not only protect us from any danger but also allows us to face any situation that can disturb our personal safety and security.I really believe that everyone should focus on their self defence and should always keep a self defence weapon with them.I have few of them, which i use regularly when a situation arises. Recently i have purchased a stun gun and a pepper spray from Defendingusa and believe me they both are great and outstanding. I suggest all the readers of this post to use it as their features and uses are too good.

~Ross Smith~

kirsten

Glock 17, a benchmade knife, and Oneness :box: !

kirsten

As for stun guns… I would skip the contact stun guns and I would go with a Taser… They do not work on the premises of pain compliance like a stun gun. Instead they disrupt the “electronics” from the brain to the muscles and are so very effective. Not to mention they designed it to have an extended cycle. So you can put it on the ground and run away while the suspect is still being Tased. If you report the incident to the police and you send a copy of the report to them, they will replace your Taser for free. They also will give you training with it included in the cost of the Taser complete with live fire drills. I used them successfully several times on the road. I am getting one for my mom.

russell

quote Kirsten:

As for stun guns… I would skip the contact stun guns and I would go with a Taser… They do not work on the premises of pain compliance like a stun gun. Instead they disrupt the “electronics” from the brain to the muscles and are so very effective. Not to mention they designed it to have an extended cycle. So you can put it on the ground and run away while the suspect is still being Tased. If you report the incident to the police and you send a copy of the report to them, they will replace your Taser for free. They also will give you training with it included in the cost of the Taser complete with live fire drills. I used them successfully several times on the road. I am getting one for my mom.

check you local laws, but in indiana they are a firearm, we have to have a personal protection permit (same as a gun permit) to carry one, i’ve never had any personal exp with one, but they scare the hell out of me (what if one of the hooks misses, or what if the person is wearing a thick coat?)

but i like your style! glock 17(nice!) like i always say you cant beat:chair: a woman who shoots!

kirsten

LOL. True on the local laws… Getting a permit is okay, its like a passport- everyone should get one. 🙂 Which I can never understand how they define them as a firearm, since they use no blackpowder, but I guess that’s government for you. The civilian model looks way different from the LE model too… its shaped like a barcode reader and it comes in pink! Next it will have Hello Kitty and Barbie styles, which my mom would love even more.

quote Kirsten:

Next it will have Hello Kitty and Barbie styles, which my mom would love even more.

If they make an AK, the Taser can’t be too far behind…

jesse

Fred, there’s a part of me that just squirms like mad when I see that picture.

Of course, I have to save it as my wallpaper for a while!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: