Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics And the dangerous imitators keep coming

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tech94

This is pretty damn scary. http://theselfdefenseco.com/. This guy is touting his system that he invented as “The most lethal and devastating self defense training system in the world” in his terrible 4 minute video he actually states that it’s easier than martial arts and better than Krav Maga. The gun defense is sloppy at best. The gun is never redirected, nor controlled. A couple karate chops to the chin and the attacker goes down…I actually did the free registration he offers just to see what else this guy is trying to teach. In another video he actually remarks something to the effect that he knows the weapon is being controlled or redirected but that it isn’t necessary…scary what some people will teach for a few bucks

beach-ranger

Re: And the dangerous imitators keep coming

Can’t wait to try that thing at 2:18 out there! I’m sure a bullet trough the forehead must be entertaining.

tech94

Just watched it again to see the 2:18 mark you mentioned…he also grabs what appears to be the blade of a knife with his hand as part of the defense a couple seconds later…thus guy is a joke. Makes Moni almost look legit

beach-ranger

quote tech94:

Just watched it again to see the 2:18 mark you mentioned…he also grabs what appears to be the blade of a knife with his hand as part of the defense a couple seconds later…thus guy is a joke. Makes Moni almost look legit

I hadn’t noticed that. Also, by the time he grabs the blade he had already being stabbed in the stomach.

And the Ameri-do-te style neck break he pulls at 2:37? Beautiful!

Watch this and tell me if he didn’t learn it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEbW9f_wNj0

kmky

but it’s endorsed by danny bonaduce, and he wouldn’t just endorse anything would he? also, you have to promise to only use what he will teach you to defend yourself WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARYrofl2

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

in all seriousness it kind of looks like the blast in go apesh1t method. “we’ve narrowed it down to 12 ways to go berserk on your attacker”

bear34

Read Damian Ross’ responses to any criticism on Youtube. They are priceless.

tech94

Oh man. Didn’t realize he had these terrible videos on YouTube. Thought he’d keep them only available on his super secret website. These guys don’t just scare and anger me for their fraud and deceiving people into thinking they’ll be safe, they scare me bc perhaps they actually believe their own hype. Perhaps they believe the crap they’re selling is the real deal and highly effective. A non cooperative assailant is not just going to put the knife to their hip as you strike them or leave the gun aiming away from you as you karate edge of hand chop him. I’ll be sticking with Krav Maga

beach-ranger

quote tech94:

I’ll be sticking with Krav Maga

But… but… but… but… HE said this was BETTER than Krav Maga…! rofl2

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Beach Ranger:

But… but… but… but… HE said this was BETTER than Krav Maga…! rofl2

Lol

kmyoshi

But he’s not calling it Krav Maga so…. :dunno:

As with anything, people need to research before putting their hard earned money and time down.

kmyoshi

Is that Channing Tatum to the left?

beach-ranger

quote KMyoshi:

Is that Channing Tatum to the left?

l believe you are correct, sir.

bear34

http://youtu.be/3rTjPsDqnww

I love this. He doesn’t even get that he’s being mocked.

lennykravitz

Why do those websites always have home pages that go on forever. Red flags! Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: