Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Annoyances in the workplace!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    bracius

Re: Annoyances in the workplace!!!

quote Psyops:

The dude who lost 5lbs and goes around from cubicle to cubicle holding his protein shake and the latest issue of Muscle and Fitness, hoping that someone says something about his “weight loss”.

Classic! rofl2

Psyops, sort of along the same lines, I got a guy in my office that does Tai Chi or something and is constantly telling me how Krav Maga sucks. When ever someone is asking me how Krav is going or what Krav is….without fail… there he is calling it a glorified workout class. This is quickly becoming my new pet peeve. He is just so pervasive about it.

I do find solence in that I can point to his extra 50 pounds around his midsection and ask him about his class as I jog backwards up the stairs while he is huffing and puffing. Highly trained hand-to-hand fighter indeed.

devilnuts

The guy who walks around the office throwing high sidekicks randomly.

…. oh wait, that’s me.

saruotoko

quote DevilNuts:

The guy who walks around the office throwing high sidekicks randomly.

…. oh wait, that’s me.

Hey! Me, TOO! 🙂

ericajow

quote Psyops:

The girl who can’t stop talking about her upcoming wedding!

That same girl who won’t stop showing her ring off to every other female she passes!

The other females who proceed to talk **** about the girl’s ring

Mr. Burn the microwave popcorn everytime you make it because you can’t read the button that says popcorn!

Bad Breath guy! Please don’t say good morning to me ever again!

The dumb chick who got dumped by her boyfriend and feels the need to cry at the company holiday party.

The Hot Chick with the loser boyfriend who embarrases her at every company social event! Some how you are always less hot on Monday after that fiasco.

The dude who lost 5lbs and goes around from cubicle to cubicle holding his protein shake and the latest issue of Muscle and Fitness, hoping that someone says something about his “weight loss”.

Mr. “I have to take this call in the elevator guy”. Dude would you shut the F-up? Are you kidding me? We all know that your going to drop that call, get off the phone you loud mouth jerk off!

Mr. “Did you see that game last night guy”. I love this guy. He asks the question and then proceeds to tell you about the game even though you told him you saw it already, worse than that he screws up the score, the teams, the players and everything else about the game… idiot

Mr. “Did you see (fill in the blank —-movie yet?) You are the biggest a hole in the office. Look dickhead, we all can’t sneak off at lunch and go see the latest Bond movie. Some of us have to work. This does not give you the right to come in here and ruin the whole movie for us. Shut the F-up!

LOL!!! Oh my gosh, these are ALLLL classic. 🙂 I love it!

The lady who has no has no kids, no husband, and her life revolves around her dogs (or cats) … I’m an animal lover, but when I can’t say “Hi” to you without you bringing up your dog’s latest exploits …

The woman who is reveling in her new motherhood … to the extent that although you don’t know her that well, she’s decided enlighten you about everything you DIDN’T want to know about being a new mother – pumping, breastfeeding, feminine “problems” … (Or wait … yeah, lol – guys probably aren’t going to relate to this particular workplace annoyance).

The new mother that calls her baby on speakerphone at full volume at noon every day and baby-speaks into the phone for 15 minutes (at full volume).

jenn

quote Ericajow:

LOL!!! Oh my gosh, these are ALLLL classic. 🙂 I love it!

The lady who has no has no kids, no husband, and her life revolves around her dogs (or cats) … I’m an animal lover, but when I can’t say “Hi” to you without you bringing up your dog’s latest exploits …

The woman who is reveling in her new motherhood … to the extent that although you don’t know her that well, she’s decided enlighten you about everything you DIDN’T want to know about being a new mother – pumping, breastfeeding, feminine “problems” … (Or wait … yeah, lol – guys probably aren’t going to relate to this particular workplace annoyance).

I resemble that first one – except I don’t brag about my dog. I brag about my latest injury from krav. rofl2

And try working with 99% women and ALL of them have some kind of drama. In ten minutes on the jumpseat I have heard it ALL – from being anorexic to how the man in her life just doesn’t know how to satisfy her sexually. I just want to scream at these ladies – get a freaking clue that I am NOT your therapist, your best friend. I am JUST a coworker for the next few hours or days and I hope to never see you again.

As for getting the cops involved with the pilot whos raped – he hasn’t touched me. He goes after the young, inexperienced, terrified young ladies who don’t know how to speak up for themselves. I found out about this guy because he tried with a friend of mine.

ericajow

quote Denver Jenn:

I resemble that first one – except I don’t brag about my dog. I brag about my latest injury from krav. rofl2

And try working with 99% women and ALL of them have some kind of drama. In ten minutes on the jumpseat I have heard it ALL – from being anorexic to how the man in her life just doesn’t know how to satisfy her sexually. I just want to scream at these ladies – get a freaking clue that I am NOT your therapist, your best friend. I am JUST a coworker for the next few hours or days and I hope to never see you again.

Lol!! I hear that! I work with 99% women also … and the thiiiiiings I know about my coworkers. 😉

Hahaha! – I didn’t mean to make it sound like I’m hating on animal lovers … I talk about my cats all the time (and if I had a dog I’d be the same way), but we have a lady in the office who literally will NOOOOT talk about ANYTHING but her dogs. People start avoiding her b/c they don’t want to get cornered – she’ll talk to you for at LEAST 20 minutes nonstop about dogs. I’ve literally never heard her talk about anything else.

Maybe I’m “that annoying girl who never talks about anything except working out and Krav Maga”. 😉

gwalsh-d92

There really is only one solution to take care of these people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DOm_RiklE4&eurl=http://web.mac.com/jasonajax/ReturnOfTerryTate//Short_Film_-_Pilot_files/widget0_markup.html

kylestyle913

that terry tate clip is hysterical.

nate

People who cook stanky fish in the microwave

The super loud speaker phone calls or voicemail (and the shouting loud into the speakerphone)

People who play their guitars / ukeleles in the hall, especially outside my office

One word / two word emails – or emails that are obviously way too long. Both waste my time

The guy who asks me about Krav and then says, “So I bet you think you could kick my ass now, huh?”

People who leave their cell phone in their cube, walk away and leave the ringers on full blast

People who come in late, leave early and complain about how horrible and busy their day is

sol

OMG…..That Terry Tate clip is really funny!!!!!rofl2I sent it to my boss here at work because we have people that just leave their dishes in the sink all the time for others to clean up.

I think we all need a Terry Tate in our office!!!!!

devilnuts

E-Mail chain letters. Jokes are okay, but when someone reads about Bill gates giving away his fortune and decides to send it to half of the Marine corps, I end up getting it from about thirty different idiots.

As far as I know, not one single stupid PFC or Lance Corporal has gotten any money from Bill gates for clogging up my inbox.

oh my gosh i love that avatar!!! I need a shirt with that on there!!! CUTE!

ok – I have a girl i work with that is currently playing 70’s Christmas music VERY loudly…….WTH! Im going to CHOP!

blokrocbet

Im easy i just hate my boss

jburtonpdx

quote blokrocbet:

Im easy i just hate my boss

yep..

was gonna say my annoyance is all that stupid stuff my bosses make me do everyday….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: