Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics BECOMING AN INSTRUCTOR

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    glenngordon

La Revancha and Hollywood,

I went through Phase A with Todd in 02 and I have seen him out in LA for most of his phases. He is top notch. At least as top notch as you can get for a Georgia boy….:)

G-

On another note, our Phase A was nuts! Here are the instructors that kicked our ass that week:

Darren Levine
    Wade Allen
    Sam Sade
    Michael Margolin
    Dave Bluestein

Did I mention that Michael and Wade got me hammered the night before my test? Longest 8 hours of my life….wait, that was Black Belt…..

brentw

La Revancha –
    \”Yeah, I’m recovered. The pinched nerve is there every now and then, and the meniscus is good as new, or at least until Brent stops ducking me. \”

Hey Castigo, give me props. Ducking you requires a lot of skill – your ass is short!!

It will be a while longer – I may have a partial tear of the LCL – Happy days!!

la-revancha

\”On another note, our Phase A was nuts! Here are the instructors that kicked our ass that week:

Darren Levine
    Wade Allen
    Sam Sade
    Michael Margolin
    Dave Bluestein\”

TTT for the good ol’ days.

\”You’re ass is short.\”

Racista!!!

J/k. Check your email, Sr. Wilkening.

Sorry for hijacking, Hollywood.

*waits for Stafford*

Glenn,

Things in Charleston are outstanding…getting better and better. How are things in your neck of the woods.

I am curious to know our mutual acquaintance…that would be a small world. Thanks for dropping me a line. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Matt

Waiting

Keep waiting, Revancha……..When I attack you won’t even hear the pop…. 😈 Chatsworth Style!

I hope everything is going well for you, my friend.

Stay Safe,
    Jeremy

giant-killer

Re:

quote \”La Revancha\:

What’s up, Mel Gibson!!

Meaning Glenn? He does look a bit like Mel, doesn’t he? 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: