Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Brand New School in Las Vegas + Gun Seminar+ Darren Levine= The Ultimate Saturday

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    psyops

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to announce that Krav Maga Las Vegas has officially relocated to a brand new state of the art facility! We had our first class in the new facility on Saturday! We are so excited because our new location is highly visible and specifically designed for Krav Maga!

I don’t know if I am supposed to let the cat out of the bag but I am going to do it anyway. We wanted to kick off the year with a bang. So we thought we should have a gun seminar. Sin city being the land of over indulgence we thought it only appropriate that we make this thing as big as we can. So we went huge. No, gigantic. No, off the charts! I can’t contain my excitement! For the first time ever……. DARREN LEVINE is coming to KRAV MAGA LAS VEGAS!

That’s right! March 21,2009! We are going to train all day and party all night! More info to follow soon! Please come and join us and break in the new school with some hard core training with the best instructor in the world! Don’t miss this opportunity. We have so many things planned for the weekend. So please come and join us. We need a head count. We are providing Hotel assistance for anyone who needs it. We also have access to the top night spots on the strip. We are going to train all day, eat great food and party all night LAS VEGAS STYLE!!!!

mara-jade

Re: Brand New School in Las Vegas + Gun Seminar+ Darren Levine= The Ultimate Saturday

Gun seminar?? Oh dang – sounds like a blast in the making and with Darren no less…

psyops

Re: Brand New School in Las Vegas + Gun Seminar+ Darren Levine= The Ultimate Saturday

Mara,

You gotta get out here. It’s going to be insane!

drlvegas

I’m in. Where’s the gun portion going to be?

relli-kant

Any pictures of the new school?

mara-jade

quote Psyops:

Mara,

You gotta get out here. It’s going to be insane!

Arrgh – if we could, hubby and I would be there in a heartbeat:(:

psyops

Ok,

I need to figure out how in the hell to do that!

psyops

The Gun portion is going to be inside of the new facility.

024-1.JPG, 032-1.JPG, 033-1.JPG, 022-1.JPG, 028-1.JPG Save images to my AOL Pictures Saving images to my AOL Pictures… View images on AOL Pictures

leejam99

website?

relli-kant

Okay, I copied the picture descriptions Psyops posted into the “Image” search of AOL. Up came several pictures of a cute Japanese lady in little girl’s clothes and a waitress outfit.

I suppose that wasn’t it… rofl2

psyops

Lol,

No it wasn’t! http://WWW.LASVEGASKRAVMAGA.COM

jamesh-d30

Hmmm, smells like a road trip!
    Congrats D. You rock!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

hmmmm yeah road trip sounds like a good idea – do I get a tee shirt?

oneness

Congrats on the new location. The center looks great.

jl

Went to your site, looks very good. I wish I could be there for the seminar. We seem to know some of the same people in the KM community. And we have had some good discussion on KM’s place in the RBSD world. I wish you nothing but the best, and I will definately give you a PM when me and the Mrs. can get out to Vegas. JL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: