Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Brand New School in Las Vegas + Gun Seminar+ Darren Levine= The Ultimate Saturday

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: Brand New School in Las Vegas + Gun Seminar+ Darren Levine= The Ultimate Saturday

Nice site and I LOVE that promo on the opening pagethumbsup

jdoc

Re: Brand New School in Las Vegas + Gun Seminar+ Darren Levine= The Ultimate Saturday

I am drueling as I write this, pls more info on pricing as well. I would love to do a gun seminar with Darren. I missed out on Sam Sade’s knife seminar:( cant miss this.

psyops

Hello All,

The price for the event is $99.00! That’s it! Darren Levine is worth every dime. We are very excited to have him at our school. Spaces are limited but there is still time. I encourage everyone to come to this event! This is going to be so awesome! Then after the event we will eat and party Las Vegas style!

During the event we will have catered snacks and food from the premier health cafe in Las Vegas. The food is fantastic and very good for you. Then we are preparing to experience the night life in one of the many world famous nite spots here in Vegas! So this is going to be a huge day and night for all who attend

kirsten

Yeah it looks great! Congrats!

So, One- does that mean we get to go..??…??… *hint hint hint*

“mama wants to see Vegas”!!

jdoc

Psyops-

May I please get a rough estimate of what time it starts and end time for the class itself not including the night life. Will this seminar only be open for km members or can the general public go as well? Thanks in advanced.

t-j

I’ll be in town for the Baker2Vegas relay on March 13th thru 16th. I want to stop by and check it out on Sunday after the race. Are you guys open on sundays? P.S. Tell Sam I said ‘HI.’

psyops

Hey Guys,

The event will start at approximately 10:30 am and end at roughly 4:30. If you plan to attend please send a message here or you can send me a PM. I hope all of you can attend.

We are not open on Sunday T.J. sorry. I will pass the message to Sam

t-j

I stopped into Las Vegas Krav Maga while I was in town for the Baker 2 Vegas Law Enforcement relay. It was a fun time. Look who else happened to be there…

kior

Ooh I see you have a guest from Israel on the 25th March as well ;):

psyops

Kior,

No. Eyal is not coming to my school on the 25th. We have a wonderful relationship with Eyal and IKMF. He has been to our school before. He will be back again too. We are focused on having Darren and then Kelly. Because I have been blessed to have trained with both organizations and others as well we are in a unique position. I am committed to providing our students with the very best instruction possible.

We are going to have Eyal later on this year if we can make the schedules make sense. But the first seminar for 2009 is DARREN LEVINE! The next is Kelly Campbell! There are a few people on my very short list of guest instructors who I will ask to come to our school. Jarret Waldman! If you are reading this please shout at me. I would love to have you teach at my school brother. So here is my official plea!

kior

Ah my mistake, just saw it in a newsletter

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: