Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Chelsea Handler does Krav Maga

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

OK Look…

Like Jeff said, she was almost too much of a \”celebrity\” while she was there. I didn’t personally have any problems with the filming, and all of us that were in that Phase C class were pretty much looking at the crew and everything going on, like, \”WHATever\”. We know the real deal, and in my humble opinion, goofy PR like this is better than no PR or (gasp) BAD PR.

And I apologize to my phase-mates…they grabbed me aside at the last second that day as I was leaving and asked if I could film the solo piece with her on the street. It was totally impromptu, and very relaxed. I wasn’t at all confident that they were even going to use that segment…then I saw it the other day and laughed my ass off. Most everyone else that saw it did too.

Anyway, just another day in L.A., right?

And Jeff….that WAS Erika Eleniak at the NTC that day….

Marc

psyops

Erika Eliniak?!!!!!!!

Hot Damn!!!!! I would love to do some ground work with her!

kravmdjeff

Okay, Marc. I don’t remember disagreeing with that 8)

But I have to admit, I also had to google the name just to know who you were talking about. You’re a good bit older than I am, you know.

Still, I showed the clip to some of my students here…they thought it was funny.

psyops

Erika Eleniak,

Do you remember the cake scene in Under Siege? 😯 😆 😀 😆 She had an amazing pair of, umm….. err…. eyes! They were so round and umm….err… beautiful. She was hot then. Is she still hot? Are her eyes still umm. err.. round and beautiful?

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”Psyops\:

Erika Eleniak,

Do you remember the cake scene in Under Siege? 😯 😆 😀 😆 She had an amazing pair of, umm….. err…. eyes! They were so round and umm….err… beautiful. She was hot then. Is she still hot? Are her eyes still umm. err.. round and beautiful?

Isn’t she on celebrity fit club 4?

anonymous

Who on earth is Erika Eleniak? Never heard of her either. Was she in the piece, too? I guess I’m watching too much CNN, not enough E!… 😉

Marc, no reason to feel sorry for the thing at the end, but still I think, damn it, why didn’t ya just smack her? 😈 Somebody should have. Maybe John could have overextended that punch just a tad during that gun defense, make it look like an accident… 8)

Don’t know why you guys had to put up with her during your phase training, but I guess it was all in the spirit of spreading the word about the system.

One thing I liked about the clip btw was all the self-defense stuff that was being shown, the suit guy, guns, chokes etc. That should get people interested.

jburtonpdx

That was just dumb

chris

I thought it was funny. I think the instructors and students came off very well, actually.

chicochi

Erika Eleniak was on Baywatch in the late 80’s/early 90’s. She hasn’t done much else besides posing in Playboy a bunch of times.

chicochi

P.S. SexyBaldMan — it’s true, she’s on Celebrity Fit Club right now!

psyops

So she’s fat now? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How terribly sad indeed!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: