Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics CJsDad sighting at the NTC!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

So, we had just started our LV4 class, when in walks, out of nowhere and on a rare guest appearance at the NTC, CJsDad! Well, I got all excited, ’cause I thought for sure he had traveled all this way just to give us a live demo of that jumping flying axe kick we’ve heard so much about and then in opposite stance to boot, since he was there on the very special “opposite stance night”.

Well, I was disappointed, as he soon disappeared into the night without even a regular axe kick for us to marvel at. But, well, I’m keeping my hopes up. Maybe next time! thumbsup

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: CJsDad sighting at the NTC!

I actually came to see Brent I thought he was teaching and wanted to hang out a bit. But he was MIA…. I did get a lot of ‘what are you doing on this side of the hill’ questions :0

I heard you get skeered to go south of the 101……:o. Prob’ly some angry CKM guy looking to challenge you for bad talking his master…….

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

LOL… stop it your killing me

I saw CJ’sDad for the 1st time ever. I didn’t introduce myself because I pretty much keep my forum and NTC identities separate. I tend to joke around and run my mouth more here and act more serious in training…

… which leads me to my next statement, and I say this with all due respect because it is a compliment:

Sean, you’re a big nasty sumbitch! I mean, damn!, who in their right mind would F with you is beyond me. You look like you should be in the WWF body slamming people, not modifying cars…

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote NewKravAddict:

Sean, you’re a big nasty sumbitch! I mean, damn!, who in their right mind would F with you is beyond me. You look like you should be in the WWF body slamming people, not modifying cars…

Well Iím sorry I didnít get the chance to meet you and at least shake your hand and thank you for your support here in the forums.

The ironic part of your post is a few days ago a guy made a post in the Moni/Ron Nakash thread and basically called me 120lb computer geek hiding behind my keyboard talking trash. ñ and a bunch of other equally silly comments about me personally ñ which I deleted.

It just goes to show you, ya can never really tell whos on the other end of the bandwidth.

miriam

quote NewKravAddict:

I saw CJ’sDad for the 1st time ever. …
    … which leads me to my next statement, and I say this with all due respect because it is a compliment:

Let me let you in on a little secret since you’re new, NKA. ;):

That wasn’t Sean. Sean really IS a 120-pound-on-a-good-day-when-he’s-eaten-all-of-his-Wheaties computer geek, who hides behind his computer, talking trash.

That big tough guy you saw at NTC was a hired body double. :D:

giant-killer

Hey, I really want to see the Moni/Sean fight now. When is it on?

Not sure where Brent is. Hasn’t been there the last two Wednesdays and wasn’t there Monday either. Hope he’ll be back soon. I wonder if HE can do a jumping flying axe kick?

Brent has no need for such frivolous matters, he simply fixes his opponent with an icy stare and WILLS them to fall down dead. Like a young Chuck Norris with a tongue ring.

miriam

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Brent has no need for such frivolous matters, he simply fixes his opponent with an icy stare and WILLS them to fall down dead. Like a young Chuck Norris with a tongue ring.

Nope. That’s just how he handles his women… but only the falling down part. :OhMy:

giant-killer

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Or he blinds them with his pasty white thighs, then strikes! :rolleyes:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Wow theres a visual of brent I never wanted

ali

quote Jeremy Stafford:

“Young Chuck Norris with a tongue ring….”THAT is one of the funniest things I’ve heard in a while. Well played.

How are you feeling today, anyway? Don’t know about you, but I’m born to win.

Thanks for asking, Ali. I too am having a born to win day. Don’t forget to remind BooBoo that he’s a champion!

HAHAHA!

Brent is another one that reminds me of a pro wrestler. He kinda looks like Triple H with short hair:

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/t/triple_h1.jpg

And Sean kinda looks like this guy:

http://www.funxite.com/media/2122-kane-wallpapers.jpg

I’m glad im anonymous, because I can’t get my ass kicked.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: