Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics CJsDad sighting at the NTC!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    ita

Re: CJsDad sighting at the NTC!

I know I’m an inadequate substitute, CJ’s dad, but I hope I didn’t let the side down too badly. 🙂

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote ita:

I know I’m an inadequate substitute, CJ’s dad, but I hope I didn’t let the side down too badly. 🙂

Oh God no! In fact you said a couple of one liner comments that I’m defiantly stealing!!

Thanks again for letting me be a fly on the wall while you were teaching~

giant-killer

Next time, jump in and train with us, or are you a Hehehe, sorry, just wanted to be another bad boy callin’ ya out… rofl2

NKA, don’t be so sure, they have your e-mail and can trace IP addresses and all, wouldn’t be surprised if Sean had already discovered your secret identity and was on his way to deliver a big time ass-kickin’ right now. :OhMy:

ita

quote CJs Dad:

Oh God no! In fact you said a couple of one liner comments that I’m defiantly stealing!!

Thanks again for letting me be a fly on the wall while you were teaching~

::curtsies daintily::

One of these days I’ll make it over the great big divide and into the valley and see how you guys are doing things.

One day.

giant-killer

Don’t do it! They don’t have locker rooms! It’s crazy… ;):

dkatman

It was quite cool to see/meet Sean. I just thought it was funny to look at him and say “Man you look just like CJ’s dad.” He gave a smile and we introduced ourselves. It is always a risk saying something to someone identifying their children when they don’t know you. Luckily it was well received before I had to start back-peddling.

And what is this talk about computer geeks? Network Engineer here.

mara-jade

Yeah, really – what’s wrong with geeks?:D: Now, there are times I wish my family didn’t know my geekness but what the heckrofl2

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote ita:

One of these days I’ll make it over the great big divide and into the valley and see how you guys are doing things..

Pretty much the same way as you do except not backwards lol Then I realized it was part of the Miss Ita “all things being equal’ method.

quote Giant Killer:

Don’t do it! They don’t have locker rooms! It’s crazy..

Us poor Valley folk can’t afford them, so we just keep our gear out in the SUV.

quote DKatman:

It was quite cool to see/meet Sean. I just thought it was funny to look at him and say “Man you look just like CJ’s dad.”

I actually got the nick name at SO long before the forums because as soon as CJ was walking he was going everywhere with me. So people started referring to me as “CJ’s Dad”. He’s sort of turned into the school mascot so I’m used to people asking about him. In any event thanks for introducing yourself. Believe it or not I get that a lot.

giant-killer

Next time bring CJ, so we can all meet him!

On a side note: Is Ita being punished for doing “opposite stance night”? I’ve noticed “Instructor” being spelled backwards underneath her name. :OhMy: rofl2

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Giant Killer:

On a side note: Is Ita being punished for doing “opposite stance night”? I’ve noticed “Instructor” being spelled backwards underneath her name.

As a student of hers I‘m sure your aware of Miss Ita’s captivating personality and calculated wit. Her new forum title is testimony to my appreciation for her charming teaching style.

It’s rare that I spend an entire class on the verge of a perpetual chuckle.

giant-killer

Hmmm, “on the verge of a perpetual chuckle”, not sure that was the intention. rofl2

Anyway, looks like now we’ll have to do “opposite stance night” everytime Ita is teaching, just so she’ll do her new forum name justice…

ali

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Thanks for asking, Ali. I too am having a born to win day. Don’t forget to remind BooBoo that he’s a champion!

I’ll remind him….but I don’t think I’ll call him BooBoo —- not unless I have a REALLY big running start… 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: