Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Congratulations to all who passed PHASE A

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    unstpabl1

Re: Congratulations to all who passed PHASE A

quote Miriam:

Yes, you’re right. The test was so easy, I did it with a dislocated shoulder taped up and immobilized! Oh wait a minute… that wasn’t me; that was Sean. :Surprised:

Thats a krav myth, like the spinning jumping flying axe kick. If it ain’t on video, it didn’t happen:dunno: Just teasing

Actually I believe the original bag of frozen peas is on display at the Noble studiothumbsup with a caption that says ” Watered Down Krav…..My Ass”

Sean was going to watch your class last night, till I got my heart broke. It was very tragic. I was going to eat first. They closed down “The Weiner Factory”:angry: I’m like the Carls Jr ads…..I:tantrum: might starve

miriam

quote unstpabl1:

Actually I believe the original bag of frozen peas is on display at the Noble studiothumbsup with a caption that says ” Watered Down Krav…..My Ass”

HEY!!! That must be why I passed. I used that bag of frozen peas on my knee when it got knocked and started swelling and turning black and blue during the exam. Good times! Good karma! thumbsup

unstpabl1

quote Miriam:

HEY!!! That must be why I passed. I used that bag of frozen peas on my knee when it got knocked and started swelling and turning black and blue during the exam. Good times! Good karma! thumbsup

Maybe we found a business. Krav Kosher Peas. The healing secret of the ages. We can do one of those mock talk show infomercials, enlightening the world on the magical healing properties of the frozen pea

quote unstpabl1:

Maybe we found a business. Krav Kosher Peas. The healing secret of the ages. We can do one of those mock talk show infomercials, enlightening the world on the magical healing properties of the frozen pea

A sad sign of the times… I’m sure you could sell a bag for the amazing low price of just $19.99 (if they call in right now). But wait!…..

J-

jay99

Here is a great tale of how Phase can really soak into one’s brain….

On Feb. 15th (4 days after completeing phase) I underwent surgery to correct a breathing problem in my nose. As I started to awake in the recovery room I instanly sat up in the bed, brought my hands up and to my face and tucked my chin. The nurse quickly walked over and gently pushed me back down and asked “what are you doing??” The moment her hand came off my chest I sat right back up bringing my hands up again and I insisted to her that I had to keep my hands up to protect my face.

She sat me back down and I started to realize where I was and than this calm came over me.

I still had my Krav so everything was ok!

quote Jay99:

Here is a great tale of how Phase can really soak into one’s brain….

On Feb. 15th (4 days after completeing phase) I underwent surgery to correct a breathing problem in my nose. As I started to awake in the recovery room I instanly sat up in the bed, brought my hands up and to my face and tucked my chin. The nurse quickly walked over and gently pushed me back down and asked “what are you doing??” The moment her hand came off my chest I sat right back up bringing my hands up again and I insisted to her that I had to keep my hands up to protect my face.

She sat me back down and I started to realize where I was and than this calm came over me.

I still had my Krav so everything was ok!

Haha Jay… She’s lucky you didn’t sock her one in the jaw! Two important lessons I’ve learned in my life after a couple of bad cracks to the face…

1) If you need to wake someone up, always do it by shaking their feet.

2) If someone wakes up suddenly and is acting wierd, don’t get within arms (or legs) reach of them!

J-

thejew

How much does phase cost? I was told $1500 from someone, is that about right?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: