Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics CrossFit and Bas got me through it!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    johnl-d11

Re: CrossFit and Bas got me through it!

Monkey bar.. gym jones.. all the same, they are all crossfit. Try some of the Navy SEAL WOD’s.. not too bad if you enjoy running.. A LOT. hahaha

hemibuck

Yes CrossFit is the shi#….I have been training there for the past 6 months…WOW is all I can say. I have put on 15lbs from the “divorce” diet and have leaned out. I have had some injuries that come from throwing your body into such a hard workout but I am coming around and getting healed up.

Good to know that the combo you did helped you, that is the same combo I am training now. Between CrossFit, KravMaga Moscow and of course the Bas tapes I am confident that I will pass Phase A. This is also a reason why I have chose to open up within a CrossFit gym…they just go hand in hand. Congrats on Phase B!!! Take care.

kirsten

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

KM / BAS / CF…. You need nothing else! I wish they had a licensee discount for each other to encourage cross teaching and training. Well KM and BRMMA do, but not CF… not yet… *ahem, cough-cough, hint-hint*

But you guys are only seeeing a small SLIVER of what Bas has for workouts and training. He is brilliant and the most sought after trainer for a reason. If you missed the seminar Oneness taught for for KMWW at S.O. now you can make it up. Oneness will be in Aruba then Trinidad / Tobago in April to do seminars and if you want to come out and see for yourself, there is NO BETTER place to do it in than the Carribbean! :woohoo:

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: