Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Damn, that’s how it’s done

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    kravjeff

Re:

quote \”Psyops\:

ACLU?

Those guys are ass clowns! They defend NAMBLA!!! WTF? The point of my post was that Las Vegas Metro police department is notorious for shooting \”suspects\”. Most of these unfortunate \”suspects\” happen to be Latino or Black. It’s a fact! Sorry. Now I am not anti-law enforcement at all. In fact I love law enforcement. But being from the hood I have seen too many corrupt cops to believe that they are all law abiding officers.

So this is why I have taken the following approach when stopped by the cops. I have limo tinted windows (byproduct of living in Las Vegas) so when stopped by the cops I simply roll all of my windows down and wait for them to approach the vehicle. I have all of the documents in an envelope in my car, by the way, this is the only item in my glove compartment, I greet them with a smile and address them as officer or sir if the officer in question is older than myself. Typically I find them to be quite pleasant and most of the time they let me go with a warning to \”slow down\” I drive fast, I’m from California we all drive fast!

If I were in this officer’s shoes I would have done the same thing. He asked the guy to remove his hands from pockets. He did not listen to the directions and he got dropped for it. Good police work IMO!

Well put ! Couldn’t agree more.

bradm

I agree that the police officer was probably justified in taking the guy down like that after the guy refused to remove his hands from his pockets.

But, I can’t help but wonder what how it would have been construed if the situation were reversed – white police officer and black man and the media picked up on it.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: