Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Re: Dog Attack Defense

I think you’re right – just watched again with that perspective & that’s definitely how it looks…

kivalo

Picking up a stick or blunt object to swing at the dog might be helpful, but if it’s a big dog like a Rottweiler or a Pit Bull, a hard swing and hit might just piss it off more. Just make sure you have your boots on if you’re ever caught in that sucky position : / I try to carry a knife on me wherever it seems reasonable (like when I’m not at a restaurant or a game or something) so my first response would be kicks then stab stab stab. At least killing a dog in self defense while it’s trying to maul you viciously wouldn’t be as punishable by law as killing an unarmed human trying to kill you…. don’t quote me on that though : )

tech94

i was attacked by a german shepard once. i was able to get my arms around it and avoid getting bitten. i did in fact eye gouge the dog to distract him and then wound up straddling him in a rear naked choke until the owner was able to take control of the dog. he was a frightening beast but i let my training take control and i was able to thwart the attack. a firm front kick or muay thai teep can help keep it at bay and perhaps dissuae the dog from continuing the attack. remember they have the same vital targets as we do. they carry their weapons in their mouths they cant kick or punch so makes them easier in a way to defend against

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: