Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Finally – LEVEL 3 TEST DONE

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    unstpabl1

Re: Finally – LEVEL 3 TEST DONE

You do know the test for level 4 is a 24 hour drop into Palistine, with a compass and a yumulke. Wait till you see the yumulke defense methods

smokelaw1

quote unstpabl1:

You do know the test for level 4 is a 24 hour drop into Palistine, with a compass and a yumulke. Wait till you see the yumulke defense methods

The new Kevlar Yarmulke are the pinnacle of tactical Kippot. I am wearing one tothe high holidays this year JUST IN CASE.

And that level four test got WEAK. They give you a compass now? They must drop you in one of the less dangerous areas now, too. Pffft.

michaelmall

I know it is late but congratulations to your hubby and you.

unstpabl1

quote smokelaw1:

The new Kevlar Yarmulke are the pinnacle of tactical Kippot. I am wearing one tothe high holidays this year JUST IN CASE.

And that level four test got WEAK. They give you a compass now? They must drop you in one of the less dangerous areas now, too. Pffft.

The compass came in the one MRE the give…its cleverly disguised to look like and even taste likse a box of crackerjack only in Hebrew

mara-jade

quote michaelmall:

I know it is late but congratulations to your hubby and you.

Nah, never late – thanks :wav:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

WAY TO GO MJ! Now the fun starts – AGAIN

mara-jade

Thanks! Yeah, it will be fun but while doing Krav, we’re going to focus more on fitness for awhile. We’ve got some plumpness that’s been way overdue to come off now:D:

mara-jade

To the 2 Mikes – no I wasn’t ignoring but cmon now – I just passed 3 – DON”T even start asking me about level 4rofl2

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: