Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Going to the range…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    kravmdjeff

Ron, we won’t wait, we’ll just do it again when you get here.

Walt, I have no problem driving, so probably go for whatever your preference is. Shoot me an e-mail or post your e-mail address-mine is [email protected]

So far, I’ve shot the following handguns:

A Sig 9mm
    An HK .40
    An HK .45 calibur tactical
    A glock short-barrelled .45
    A colt 1911 .45

My hands are huge, so I really liked the feel of the HK.45 I know that’s on the high end as far as guns go, but I’m not really looking to have a collection, so the 1 or maybe 2 that I have, I’d like them to be nice. The colt wasn’t bad either, but the trigger action on the HK just felt smoother, and hence I was a bit more relaxed when I was shooting it.

Also, just this morning I got to shoot an AR15 for the first time. Great fun.

g-v

I got a couple guns, a Beretta FS 9 milli as well as a S&W .38/.357 five-shooter. I haven’t shot them in years.

kravron

Ok,
    we can do it again after I get there.

I have a SIGARMS GSR (Sig 1911) and a Mossburg 590

usnavy-233

Jeff,
    I’ll drop you a line and we can work out a time to meet. I have no problem meeting you at MSAR since it’s in between us both. I have a Sig P226 9mm. I’ll also bring my Browning Buckmark .22lr. It’s not for defensive shooting obviously, but if you want to have a little fun and get some good training in, it’s a great little plinker.

As for anyone else who’s thinking about joining in, the more the merrier. I’ll post the date and time of the shoot once we hash it out.

-Walt

kravmdjeff

excellent. I appreciate it.

ffdo

I’ll show up if I can. .40 cal HK USP LEM……

JC

ffdo

Oh, and for the record, I have owned, a Sig P226, Berretta 92, Sig P228, all in 9mm. A S&W 4006 in .40, a Colt Python, and S&W 686’s in .357, and a S&W 644? in 44 Mag.. I have never owned a Glock but love the way they shoot.

JC

(Next purchase wil be a Sig P220 in .45 or one of those .500 S&Ws)

usnavy-233

I’ve got my eye on a P220 or a GSR myself.

jl

Walt,

I personally like my Dirty Harry firearm……Taurus 44 mag. Known to blow a mans head clean off. 8)

\”So tell me, do ya feel lucky punk?\” 😈

Has a ported barrel and is a revolver. Spent much time at the range with this one and the LEO’s come over to shoot it. It’s a blast, but for carry-conceal not what I would walk around with.

You guys know a helluva lot more of this subject than I do. I just wanted to give Dirt Harry his due!

lor
    ffdo

I had a 629 once. (I remembered the 44 mag designator for a .44 mag) My wrists hurt more after a day at the range than they did when I started Krav…… Dirty Harry rocks though…..

James

usnavy-233

Can’t go wrong with a Dirty Harry referrence! I woldn’t mind owning the new Smith and Wesson .500. As of now it is the most powerful handgun on earth. I wouldn’t shoot it regularly, but it would make a great \”so you want to date my daughter, huh?\” piece 😈

-Walt

ffdo

I love the .500. Again, not sure my skinny wrists could handle it. I have heard that because of the barrel porting its kick is no worse than a .44 mag.

Of course cleaning tha barrel is easy since you can stick your whole arm up it. Well, it looks that way anyway.

JC

usnavy-233

\”Of course cleaning tha barrel is easy since you can stick your whole arm up it. Well, it looks that way anyway.\”

LOL, you must be scrawny like me!!

jl

I’ve seen the .500. I haven’t had the chance to shoot it, but we had a guy hunting Whitetails with it during a drive. We gave him PLENTY of space. The barrel looks like a blow hole of a Baluga Whale. HUUUUUGE!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: