Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics good words about Darren and km in the US

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

hello everybody. I saw these arguments and I only want to say I also purchased the book you are all talking about. mayergeorge is right, the book is a masterpiece. please get down from the tree… 😀 and do yourself a favour and get the book

donbruns

Call me paranoid, but five bucks says mayersgeorge/jeffreytuchman is the same person.

Another five bucks says he’s Yaron’s student, if not Yaron himself.

And another five bucks says he’s only on this forum to pimp his Krav book.

rick-prado

IF the book is as bad as the videos on his site, I have better ways to spend 75.00

bobg
    quote :

IF the book is as bad as the videos on his site, I have better ways to spend 75.00

$75 for the book? Where are you seeing that? Even full price is less than $25.

mayersgeorge

donbruns, I think you just lost 15 bucks…….

and by the way, if you want to see what he really knows, I saw in another forum that in the last three weeks he has been giving instructors course in the university of Wyoming, and he will be there until the 28th.

rick-prado

Directly from the site:

The price of the book is US$75, including shipment for any place in the world.

For your convenience, we use the paypal.com system for payments. All you have to do is to access the link below and to fill the form.

With any doubt or problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you and enjoy your book!

whatever

Yaron Lichtenstein…dont care about what he says about himself. Watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NZK0lQ-pp4&mode=related&search=

You can find a lot more on the net, amazingly untalented person.

bradm

ON that same link there is a video \”Krav Maga (Self Defense)\” with two girls demonstrating a bear hug from the rear that is much more pleasing to watch. 😛

mayersgeorge

for us who live in the usa, well we can say whatever we want. For the Israelis things work differently. As a proud Hebrew reading jew I can tell you that over there it goes like this: this Mr. Lichtenstein wrote the first book of the Krav-Maga in 1988, and this was the first time ever someone wrote a book about km. in 1994 he wrote the second book of the Krav-Maga, which describes his years in the Israeli army, police and the special security forces.
    In Israel he is a legend. The rights for his first book were purchased by the Israeli army and it became the official army manual for Krav-Maga.
    I know all of this because in one of my visits to Israel I bought those two first books

About the videos, I think it obvious that he is only giving a lesson or explaining something and for those who are trying to make a jock well, the jock is on you.

By the way, US$75 for this book is not expensive – donít forget the book is HUGE and shipment costs alone are probably half the price.

whatever

mayersgeorge,

Mr. Lichtenstein is not a legend, he is a joke. His videos – http://kravmagaexams.pro.br – are most horrible KM videos ever made. His knowledge less, than a beginner level. I have met with high ranked people in Israel from many association and the army, his name was not mentioned ever, not even his book. Btw, I did mention his name, what I have got was big smile…

Guys, watch the videos and write your opinion. Come on…:)

whatever

My personal favourite from here:
    http://www.krav-maga.ro/en/intrebari.php

Where was born Imi Lichtenfeld (the founder of Krav-Maga)?
    If you search on internet, you will find two locations: Bratislava and Budapesta. The person that worked longer with Imi and who is it’s direct continuator is Yaron Lichtenshtein, and he says that Imi was born in Bratislava. So, our official poit of view is that Imi was born in Bratislava!

Yes, and the Earth also flat…:)

bobg

Plantman…I was thinking of a differnt book, my mistake.

unstpabl1

Interesting that a guy with no posting expirience on the board comes advertising a book 🙄

whatever

Unless his name is Yaron…:)

giant-killer

Just saw the videos… 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: