Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Ground Survival Article!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    resqr1

Re: Ground Survival Article!!!

I agree with Don.

There isn’t any be-all, end-all system out there. EVERYTHING is important. Nothing with rules will win a street fight where there are no rules when you match experience and skill levels.

But I also agree with Psyops…BJJ is not a street fighting art.

It is, however a very valuable tool to add to the rest especially considering the ever-growing popularity of MMA. Just recognizing what your assailant is doing could be enough to save your bacon.

resqr1

Oh yeah…what video?

stuartf

quote resqr1:

Oh yeah…what video?

It looks like the post may have been deleted from this thread (or I missed it when I scrolled through again), but it appears to have its own thread now at https://kravmaga.com/forum/showthread.php?p=54647#post54647

lions2011

I agree but having a good basic knowledge of BJJ would greatly enhance your ground fighting. Just learning several months of basic BJJ would give you a huge edge and combining that with dirty stuff will help even more.

Another good thing on the ground is too grab fingers and bend them back or to the side. This may be your only choice against a much bigger and stronger attacker.

Somebody with only 3 months of BJJ training would be able to quickly put you into an arm bar or triangle before you even knew what happen and by then it is too late to bite or gouge.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: