Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Personal Gear Discussion hats, headbands, something to stop the sweat

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    eye-hate-joos
    Blocked

Re: hats, headbands, something to stop the sweat

Yeah like I remember this one time, i was training for al-qaeda in the sweltering heat of Abbotobad, Pakistan, just a few kilometer from Saint Osama bin Laden’s compound was. Anyway, while i was training with three of my brothers, these Americans came and stormed our compound, spraying bullets wildly. They kidnapped my brothers and i, and treated us because we had scathing bullet wounds. One of my brothers, Mahmoud al-Islam was given a syringe by the American doctor, and he was told it was “anaesthetic”. Turns out it was Chlorophilium Acetilf, which brings on Psychosis. So he became psychotic, and killed himself and three other Americans. A true martyr.

Shalom everyone,

I remember when i was in the Polish Ghetto’s during WWII, my grandfather told me some wise, wise words. He told me that “it’s not about the content of the Krav, but the quality of the Krav.” And this stuck by me forever. Now whenever i do KM (not to mention in Level E3 =P) i always think that it’s the quality that matters, and that no matter how much KM i do, if the effort’s not there, then there’s no point Kravving.
    It’s like i remember there was this one kid called John, right. He was SO good-looking, and he kept on teasing me about krav and that. So i decided to Krav him ultimately, and he got Kravved so intensely that his head looked like a plate of meat.
    U get meh?

sicpuppy

Question… Other than in class, does anyone know of a source of good looking krav maga do-rags? I want then for under our motorcycle helmets.

Thanx!

jhony514
    Blocked

its really nice indeed

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: