Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Have you dreamt about krav maga?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    stevetuna

Hey Dr. Ryan –

I dreamt last night that an officer deployed a taser on a suspect who fought it off. Now it was my turn and I had to go hands-on. Nothing was working!

(um, guess I’ll get my butt to the gym today… yikes!)

ericajow

Re: Have you dreamt about krav maga?

So I know this is a super old thread. But it made me laugh and I had to share since it actually just happened to me!! The other night I was dreaming that I was in bag class, and we started doing side hammerfists to the bag. I woke up to find out that I’d landed a good solid hammerfist – to my guy’s head. Lol! 🙂

Gotta love when Krav takes over! 🙂

jay99

Good job, Erica! He should be thankful you were not dreaming of a front kick.

My only two dreams came as a direct result of phase A…

The first came as a result of a drill where when ever our instructor called A’s you grab a pad and your partner (B) starts to knee. Last one to get to work has to do push ups. This was a standing drill during our Phase A. Sure enough, on the first morning I got to sleep in I awoke in panic because I couldn’t find a pad when A’s were called.

The second is not so much a dream but very similar. I underwent surgery just days after finishing phase A and as I began to awake in the recovery area I immediately sat up in the bed and brought my hands to my face and tucked my chin. The nurse quickly came over to sit me back but I shot right back up insisting I needed to keep my hands up to protect my face.

miriam

Do dreams about people from Krav count? :dunno:

What about recurring nightmares? :OhMy: rofl2

No Krav Maga dreams. Would be nice to have one. thumbsup

vinman

I usually just dream about naked women…….;):

I’d have to sleep long and deeply enough to dream and that isn’t happening these days.

However, I used to have really vivid dreams and I’d wake up after delivering a knee or a punch only to find that I had screwed up my hand punching the night stand, or worse, thumped Mrs. Hippie in her sleep.

Most of these dreams were pre-krav for me but I know what you’re talking about.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: