Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    heath

extremely easier to use and loads much much more faster. I wanted to wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving. 8)

heath

Hi John Whitman…

Hey John Happy Thanksgiving. I just posted my first message on the website and saw that the blue lettering I wanted to put on does not seem to appear. How do I activate the font colour please? This is new to me and I am giving the website a chance to get used to it. Thanks ❓ 8)

heath

Experimenting with the website don’t mind me trying for blue

Test 1 for blue font….Hi How are you?

johnwhitman

Honestly, I don’t know how! I’m still learning myself. I’ll try to figure it out and get back to you asap.

heath

Okay no problem cool

Test 2 for blue font… Hi how are you doing?

heath

I think I got it…

Test 3 for blue Hi how are you doing?

heath

Hey John I checked out the

FAQ’s and clicked on BB code that says BB Code is OFF in the Options area.seems you or the site adiminister ( wrong spell ? ) has to activiate the BB Code to allow blue fonts etc. I am going to still figure it out and not give up. Thanks Heath

prowler

It seems BBCode is turned off, that’s something an administrator needs to enable, second thing is you’re closing the color tag before you enter the text you want turned blue. The proper syntax is like this:

Blue text

heath

trying again

code code:[color=blue][/color] Hey does this one work? [color=blue][/color]
    heath
    code code:[color=blue][/color] Hi ? does that one work?

heath

Okay I will try this later and

Nice Website… I will toy with it more and if you ( John Whitman ) or anybody are able to figure it out that would also be great too !!! if I find out how to do it. I will explain how to do it. I gotta hit the shower and throw on some clothes and go visit my family for the Thanksgiving get together family dinner. Please have a great and enjoyable Thanksgiving and drink responsibly designate someone who will drive. Please do not drink and drive and stay safe !!!!!! Cheers !!!!

caliwt

Heath,

Try using the edit button. Then you can retry the different syntax within the same post untell it works. This way the thread wont get so long.

Cool forum though!

I think eventually John will post some stickys with how toos once we work out the bugs and methods for these things. atleast thats what happens on most forums with this format.

Peace

heath

Okay

Okay no problem Thanks 8)

bbuell

BB Code

The BB Codes are not currently active, but may be activated in the future…
    Please stay tuned for more info and updates.

kmsf

Test, test 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: