Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    heath

?????

testing to see if fonts turn blue

guerriere

>>The BB Codes are not currently active, but may be activated in the future… <<

Without the BB Codes being activated, the \”quote\” function doesn’t work. 🙁

heath

Going to go hunting for deer

😀 Please have a happy and safe time going hunting for deer. I pray for all of you those who are going deer hunting to bag a deer and I probably won’t be on the computer for a very long time in between the deer season and working … with Christmas coming up. I really hope all of you have a good and safe Chanukah and a Merry Christmas celebrating the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ whom God has given his Begotten Son to the world for our sins to be washed away and saved and our names written in to the Book of Life and to be able to enter the rest of God in the gates welcoming us into the Eternal Kingdom of New Jerusalem that is where the Lord’s Heaven is … New Jerusalem with God of Israel at the Throne and the Son Jesus Christ on the Right Side Hand .. The Holy Spirit there with God of Israel and Jesus Christ the Jewish Messiah there with multidutes of saved souls in all nations beginning at Jerusalem onwards towards all of the world to be saved through Jesus Christ and I pray for a big buck if it is God’s Will for you to have one and for you to have a good holiday and most importantly to know the Peace and Grace that is in Jesus Christ for In God We Trust God Bless, Amen.

leftie79

Hello everyone! Finally made it to the boards! So when did this new website finally get put up? Was it before Turkey Day? Great site!

anonymous

What color would Jesus choose?

heath

Re:

quote \”Leftie79\:

Hello everyone! Finally made it to the boards! So when did this new website finally get put up? Was it before Turkey Day? Great site!

Hi Leftie, yes about the same time Thanksgiving came around the board came up. You would have to ask John Whitman but I do remember it being up before I left for deer hunting and could be before Thanksgiving too as well. Yes I agree a nice website much more faster and easier to use 😀

heath

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

What color would Jesus choose?

Jesus Christ will be coming in Bright Holy White on a white horse from what I understand in Revealtions. I do not have my KJV Holy Bible with me at this time but for sure I know Bright Holy White and whiter than snow would be what Jesus Christ would choose!!!!! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: