Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How often should I train, and how often do others usually?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Not sure they would let you take a higher level class, but you could always watch it, do the movements on your own in a corner. That’ll give you a head start once you get to be that level.

rq

there’s usually a few hours between my classes so today I stayed inside and watched the other classes. can’t wait till i’m there, hopefully if I keep up with the 2adays it won’t be long 🙂

kravmdjeff

Hey CJ’s dad, is that Jarret leading warm-ups in the picture?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

[quote:e547da7c63=\”KravMDjeff\”]Hey CJ’s dad, is that Jarret leading warm-ups in the picture?[/quote:e547da7c63]

Actually yes its Jarrrett A. Do you know her?

giant-killer

No, no. The warm-up is clearly done by CJ. Everyone’s looking at him, awaiting further instructions. 8)

rq

I decided to only take Level 1 twice a day for now and not take the Muay Thai until I get a little more training under my belt, will be throwing in some bag classes with the L1 training though and cardio in my off time …

rq

whew… made it through the day… I’m not going to lie, this morning when I woke up my quads hams and calves were KILLING me, they were super tight and I could barely walk since my muscles were so tight. I was really thinking of NOT going to class today.

I pushed through it though and ended up going to both my L1 classes. This first week has been pretty crazy… hopefully it’ll get easier 🙂

cav

Re:

[quote:c0603c06e9=\”RQ\”]whew… made it through the day… I’m not going to lie, this morning when I woke up my quads hams and calves were KILLING me, they were super tight and I could barely walk since my muscles were so tight. I was really thinking of NOT going to class today.

I pushed through it though and ended up going to both my L1 classes. This first week has been pretty crazy… hopefully it’ll get easier :)[/quote:c0603c06e9]

And here I thought I was the only one that experienced this! I felt like I was walking like Frankenstein all stiff legged using the walls to support me until my muscles started to remember how to behave.

rq

Re:

[quote:279f01631c=\”cav\”]
    And here I thought I was the only one that experienced this! I felt like I was walking like Frankenstein all stiff legged using the walls to support me until my muscles started to remember how to behave.[/quote:279f01631c]

I’m glad I’ve got some company feeling my pain. haha.

Luckily it’s gone away now, I’m just upset there are no KM classes on the weekend for me to take 😡

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: