Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How Was Summer Camp?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Ok who went??

I know it was sold out at 80 people plus the 20 or so instructors and support people.

Iíd love to hear some feed back from people who were there.

bracius

Re: Summer Camp – The airplane was amazing!!!!

quote :

Capt. Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?Joey: No sir, I’ve never been up in a plane before.Capt. Oveur: You ever…seen a grown man naked?

Great movie….not for the naked men of course. Just the endless one liners

miriam

Re: Summer Camp – The airplane was amazing!!!!

quote Bracius:

Great movie….not for the naked men of course. Just the endless one liners

Actually, I think I overheard this coming from the cockpit today:
    ————————————————————————-
    Joey: Wait a minute. I know you. You’re Kareem Abdul-Jabar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers. I think you’re the greatest, but my dad says you don’t work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don’t even run down court. And that you don’t really try… except during the playoffs.

Roger Murdock: The hell I don’t! LISTEN KID. I’ve been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I’m out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.
    ———————————————————————–

In all seriousness, I don’t want to take up space in this thread with silliness, when today’s training was so important, so relevant, and so TOTALLY FREAKIN’ AWESOME!!! I spent the rest of the day in really heavy thought about everything that Darren and Jon Pascal taught today. I hope those of you who trained will post your thoughts and impressions b/c I’m sure I’m not the only one who wants to hear them…

C’mon guys… post!!!

How Was Summer Camp?!

Hello Everyone!

I know over the weekend we had our Summer Camp out here in West LA and I wanted to know what your thoughts were?! Leave some responses, let us know how you feel!!

Candice De Hont

Licensing Assistant
    Krav Maga Worldwide, Inc
    http://www.kravmaga.com
    [email protected]
    Office: 310 477.9977
    Fax: 310 477.9722
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: How Was Summer Camp?!

Jon Pascal running up and down the plane firing fully auto rounds in the air ñ Good Times!

I canít believe we ran 80 people through that plane, it was insane. Thanks to all the instructors and support people who helped to pull it off in such an organized manner.

russell

notice all the sweat! wish i could have been there!!!!

jburtonpdx

wow, awesome pics… wish I could of been there — what all weapons were focused on for the training?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote jburtonpdx:

what all weapons were focused on for the training?

handgun, knife – and mad bomber with plunger detonator

Anyone know who the guy that was skipping down the rows singing showtunes slicing peoples throats was? He was hysterical.

Crazy, hectic awesome weekend. Anti-terrorist training on the plane, full force, the day at the range….all of it amazing.

I am amazed we didn’t break that plane mock up more than we did. Oh wait….I meant….it was like that when we got here!

P

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Couple more

That looks so freakin’ awesome.

jonj480

Looks like a good time! Good to see some Phoenix boys representing!

bracius

Oh how lucky….. to be elbowed by Darren Levine!

richard-d5

quote cjs Dad:

anyone Know Who The Guy That Was Skipping Down The Rows Singing Showtunes Slicing Peoples Throats Was? He Was Hysterical.

If You Think He Was Funny On The Plane, You Should Check Out The Video That Kor Made.
    He was one of my guys from San Diego (El Cajon).

As for the Summer Camp…it was OUTSTANDING!!!

The beach trainging was great…especially the drill in the water.

The afternoon was incredible with Darren and Jon…not to mention we created the largest INDOOR slip ‘n slide I have ever seen.

The shooting range was fun. I can only speak for the advanced group, but the drills and instruction were top notch and presented in a professional and safe environment.

The suit training was a great eye opener for many. Its a lot harder to hit something that is constantly more and trying to fight back.

As for the anti-terrorist training I think the pics say it all…..except….
    …you can’t smell the gun powder or hear the explosion of the guns
    …you don’t see all of the seat that we broke
    I felt very proud to be there, especially at the end of the counter terrorist drills. Every Kraver on the plane was out of breath and pouring in sweat. At that moment I think Jon Pascal put it best by saying, “I want to fly on this plane!”

I will never step foot on an airplane again without those few hours in the back of my mind.

mara-jade

Looks like y’all had a serious blast:beer:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: