Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How Was Summer Camp?!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: How Was Summer Camp?!

quote Richard:

…you can’t smell the gun powder or hear the explosion of the guns.

“Jon Iím out of ammo”

“Sean we had 200 rounds how are you out of ammo?”

“Itís full auto and we were having fun”

irish-mike

Re: Summer Camp – The airplane was amazing!!!!

This whole weekend was amazing and a real eye opener, especially the anti terrorist training on the plane.
    It was fun, enlightening, crazy, scary. intense and I nearly got my collar bone broken…………but LOVED every minute of it…….TOTALLY AMAZING.
    Since then I’ve been running things through my brain, just how important this type of training is and just how lucky I am to have people like Darren and Jon to learn from. I know we were all there because we love it and lets face it you have to be a little crazy to put ourselves through what Krav demands of your body, but something Jon said on the plane really hit home for me. That we may be the only person on a plane who stands between a terrorist and the pilot, between life and death for hundreds and in some cases maybe thousands. Doing this kind of training and learning what we learn, we have a responsibility to do something, to defend those who can’t defend themselves. Be it on the street or on a plane, we may be it.
    For anyone who couldn’t take part this year, make sure you guys do it next year, you wont regret it. One more thing that Jon said that really for me sums up the feeling, the intensity and the dedication on that plane …… ” If I’m shot…is it possible that I can still move……YES….If I can move, can I still fight…..YES……loosing is NOT an option. Train like your life and the lives of your family depends on it “.
    Oh yeah, and one last thing ” YES, THIS IS THE PLANE I WANT TO BE ON “.

Speak Softly But Carry a Big Stick.

IM.

Doing this kind of training and learning what we learn, we have a responsibility to do something, to defend those who can’t defend themselves. Be it on the street or on a plane, we may be it.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Every time I feel beat down by a nasty workout, I just remind myself I’m doing it for my wife, my friends, and possibly, if the situation arises, for complete strangers, who have as much right to live in peace as do we all. I am a shield against monsters.

k-dog

Summer Camp was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done. Talk about a “WOW” experience! I registered for it after only taking a couple of Krav Maga classes as a guest. I haven’t been able to think of anything else since. Today I joined the West LA KMW Training Center and took my first class as a member. I’m addicted! I look forward to the very challenging, yet inspiring, road ahead.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Another one for Miriam

rd672

I’m hijacking this (plane)thread,nice ears Christian.Richard from strong Island.

miriam

Thanks, Sean. :D:

I asked La Rev, “Why the fingers behind my head?”

His answer: “Now you match your avatar.”

Summer Camp was Life Changing!

Summer camp was really amazing! The staff was wonderful, and THE PLANE WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am so greatful that I got to experience that. I was thinking, that not many people get to do something like that. It’s funny, because I got on a plane two days afterwards, and was thinking what I would do if there was a terrorist on the plane. lol

The beach training was grueling, and I also like the Full Force training. It was an eye opener to what happens when opne is under stress. I am definatly there next year.

Randy

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: