Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

No… I didn’t lose the last of my beer gut, run a marathon, or bust out a textbook flying spinning axe kick, but I did convince my twin brother to start doing Krav. He’s going to start up tomorrow with the anticipated B-day check from my dad. He’s also going to be on the boards soon so keep an eye out for him thumbsup.

J-

scubaemt

Re: I did it!

Look at that… I didnt even have to make an introduction.

vwr32

happy birthday and welcome to the board :):

Welcome to the board Scuba and to the wonderful world of Krav Maga.

quote ScubaEMT:

Damn Geoff… That was fast!

J

mara-jade

quote ScubaEMT:

Welcome to the forum Scuba!:wav:

You’ll enjoy getting to beat up family – I know I DO:D:

quote mara_jade:

Welcome to the forum Scuba!:wav:

You’ll enjoy getting to beat up family – I know I DO:D:

Now we just need to get my sister-in-law and neice into it. Does anyone know how the 0-2 month old KM-X classes are at the NTC?rofl2

giant-killer

Twin, huh? Identical? I thought maybe he’d post under “downforlife77”. :):

We should start a baby class soon at the NTC. CJ can teach it. I’m sure his dad is training him daily. thumbsup

scubaemt

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I really do think the daughter is ready to start now. She can already make a pretty good fist and she is tough as nails…. I keep catching her poking herself in the eye.. I am guessing it is to build up pain tolerance. Talk about a thug.

vwr32

If you two alternate training days maybe you could get away with only paying for one membership.:woohoo:

scubaemt

quote vwr32:

If you two alternate training days maybe you could get away with only paying for one membership.:woohoo:

You, my friend, are a friggin genius!

vwr32

quote ScubaEMT:

You, my friend, are a friggin genius!

I might have to add that comment to my signature. thumbsup

quote vwr32:

Haha… Geoff… You should wear the black shirt you picked up tonight to class tomorrow. We’ll trip everyone out if we dress the same while we’re throwing blows at eachother :combat:

russell

i don’t envy you guys, i have twin daughter’s and they both took tae kwon do, i had to ask the instructor to make sure they didn’t spar each other!, i got lucky one dropped out at camo belt while the other made it to 1st degree blacbelt and is testing for second, AND is my krav buddy

can you imagine explaining to the family that you got a black eye from your brother, i mean now not when you were younger!

good luck!
    russell

miriam

quote downforlife76:

Haha… Geoff… You should wear the black shirt you picked up tonight to class tomorrow. We’ll trip everyone out if we dress the same while we’re throwing blows at eachother :combat:

Hey, J… there’s two of you and you’re identical??? The wheels in my mind are turning…heh, heh, heh… :OhMy:

Kidding!!! Welcome, Scuba! See ya around. Just make sure you guys wear identifying name tages when you’re in class. thumbsup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: