Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics I had my first Krav Maga dream

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

How often have you had a dream where you use krav to defend yourself. I think most people have dreams of being chased usually by zombies or something scary. I did and fought back until I realized I was using Krav, then it was fun kicking ass.

kravmdjeff

I had a dream that I was being attacked by people in the local AMC theater. But, in Matrix-like style, I could dodge attacks, and I could throw knives with complete accuracy.

The only thing was that they were steak-knives from Outback Steakhouse…which I was working as a bartender at the time.

leftie79

I have had those dreams too, only I can’t do my krav skills. I try to kick, punch etc, but nothing happens and it’s like they are sandbags. I have tried running, but end up running in slow-motion. I think one dream I was actually round kicking someone, but it wasn’t hard enough so didn’t do any damage.

anonymous

That’s some weird dream KravMDjeff! 😆

I’ve had some Krav Maga dreams, in one of them I was alone inside a virtually abandoned parking garage, underground, across the street from the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Some guy approached and I got nervous, then suddenly he pulled a gun. I got scared, but then I was able to pull off the gun defense, disarming him. It was spooky, because it would take me a while to run to safety and I wasn’t quite sure what to do next, now that I had the gun. Shoot him? Run? Where to?

I ended up running toward the Beverly Hilton Hotel, so I could call police (I didn’t have a cell phone). I was running with the gun still in my hands and really had nowhere to hide it and that made me nervous, too, because, as I was running I was thinking, what if the security guards at the hotel see me running with a gun? They might shoot me, thinking I’m the bad guy. However, that was my only road to safety, so I kept on running. Not sure what had happened to the bad guy, I think I lost track of him in the dark garage and feared he could pop back out from behind a pillar at any moment.

At some point I woke up, couldn’t believe it had just be a dream. 😉

chicochi

My instructors tend to pop up as characters in dreams, or I dream that I’m at class. Pretty banal stuff. It would be more fun to go Matrix-style! Maybe I’ll watch a movie for inspiration before bed… 😉

usnavy-233

Shortly after I started taking Krav, I was talking with a friend of mine from church about it. We’re both UFC fans but he’s a BIG fan. So anyway, after talking to him off and on about UFC, Krav, etc for a couple weeks while at our church potluck, the next week I went to teach the youth group and my buddies wife (which teaches the youth group with me) tells me that she had a dream about me! 😯 At first I was a little hesitant to even ask about it but she proceeded to tell me that she dreamt I had fought in the UFC. I was a little shocked but since she said I had won the fight, I thought it was cool. Well, a night or two later I had a very similar dream, no doubt spurred by my temporary illusions of grander from her dream.

charmingky

i never remeber my dreams, but i frequently wake myself up kicking and punching.

sadders

I dont dream. I have trained myself not to.
    I sleep in a lying down ‘stance’ position with one eye open. Not that Krav has made me paranoid. Lol.

usnavy-233

\”I dont dream. I have trained myself not to.
    I sleep in a lying down ‘stance’ position with one eye open. Not that Krav has made me paranoid\”

LOL,

\”sadders doesn’t sleep…he waits!\” (If you follow the \”Chuck Norris facts\” you’ll get that). 😆

Can we merge this thread with the Anna K one and have her in my dreams?

Re:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

Shortly after I started taking Krav, I was talking with a friend of mine from church about it. We’re both UFC fans but he’s a BIG fan. So anyway, after talking to him off and on about UFC, Krav, etc for a couple weeks while at our church potluck, the next week I went to teach the youth group and my buddies wife (which teaches the youth group with me) tells me that she had a dream about me! 😯 At first I was a little hesitant to even ask about it but she proceeded to tell me that she dreamt I had fought in the UFC. I was a little shocked but since she said I had won the fight, I thought it was cool. Well, a night or two later I had a very similar dream, no doubt spurred by my temporary illusions of grander from her dream.

The thought of you Walt in the UFC… gave me a chuckle… 😆

jl

dream

so that’s what it was. I wasn’t sure what type of dream I had, but it must of been a KM/UFC dream. I awoke to find I had my wife in a full kimura as she was tapping out, and Big John McCarthy was rushing in to stop the match….. 8) 8) 8) I was ahead on points anyway! 😆 😆

noonian

Guys, you make me jealous!!! I wish some of my instructors WOULD pop up in my dreams…!!! 😉

mongo2k6

No Krav Maga dreams.

I’ve had dreams where I was a pirate and eating ice cream.

I wonder what it means? 😕

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”KravMagaStudent\:

quote \”usnavy_233\:

The thought of you Walt in the UFC… gave me a chuckle… 😆

Hey now, I’m the Matt Hughes of the 135 pound weight class. 😈 Well, I mean…., I WOULD BE the Matt Hughes of the 135 pound weight calss IF I gained a few pounds and IF they had a 135 pound weight class. 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: