Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics I had my first Krav Maga dream

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

Hey, I just had another cool Krav Maga dream:

I was inside a house, which for some reason was also some type of business. There were a lot of people there, none of which I knew personally. I was standing near the door, when there was a knock. Someone else opened the door and in stormed several heavily armed guys, carrying guns and rifles. Most of them stormed past me, telling everyone in the back to get down etc. One guy stayed by the door, pointing his rifle at me. I immediatly did the rifle defense. I got the rifle up high, hitting him on the head, driving him through the door onto the lawn outside. The rifle had a sling and I remember thinking: \”Damn, why do we never work on rifle with a sling?\”.

Anyway, after striking him repeatedly with the rifle I was able to take it and he lay unconscious (dead?) on the ground. I backed off slowly, carrying the rifle. I felt bad about the people still inside, but realized there was nothing I could do, so I decided to back up slowly, get to safety and call 911.

It was a dark, not necessarily stormy but pretty cold night and a very quiet almost abandoned residential street. I hid behind a couple of cars for a moment, waiting for things to settle down before I would try to run. Suddenly, there was a loud bang coming from inside the house and there were a lot of terrified screams. A moment later the door opened and the body of a woman was thrown into the street. The terrorist announced that he had killed her in retaliation for the guy I had killed. Now I felt terrible, realizing that my actions had caused the death of that woman.

Don’t know how the stand off ended, because then I woke up.

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”Leftie79\:

I have had those dreams too, only I can’t do my krav skills. I try to kick, punch etc, but nothing happens and it’s like they are sandbags. I have tried running, but end up running in slow-motion. I think one dream I was actually round kicking someone, but it wasn’t hard enough so didn’t do any damage.

Man, I thought I was the only one that had those dreams..Whew, I am not alone..But, the funny thing is I used to have them when I was training in Karate..I trained in TMA for about 10 years…Now that I am doing Krav, I had a fight dream, but I dominated..:) I wonder what that means???

dalamar

Man, funny this thread should come up (and I don’t mean to be re-ignited a stale thread if I am).

I just had my first Krav dream last week, and since I’ve had two more. They’re always the same:

Dudes who look like biker-gang metal-heads (black, chains, spikes, long-hair) always end up rushing into some house or building that I’m in with several other people – usually women. I’m always dressed professionally, like I’m on the job, but I also have my sidearm on me.

Multiple attackers either go for me, the women behind me, or both. I EASILY taken them out with the best simplistic Krav moves and then proceed to use combatives to beat the living pulp out of them.

Here’s the scary part: in the dreams I always beat them up so badly that they end up crawling off into some dark corner or closet where I have to go in after them. This part of the dream is the one that gives me anxiety. I always enter the small dark room where I know the attacker(s) are hiding, but I can barely see in the room once I get in. It always ends with me finding them on the floor still attempting to keep me at bay, but I end up drawing my sidearm and calmly putting them down execution style. 😯

I never have dreams, and if I do, there are never of the violent type. Tell me I’m not the only one who’s had dreams like this. If I receive no answers, I’ll assume it’s time to go see the counselor. 😉

anonymous

I’ve never dreamt about executing anyone. I think it’s time for the counselor! 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: