Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    skelegirl

Re: Iím Svelte

I have to agree… this has been one of the most effective (and fun) (and informational) workouts I have come across!

Congrats on the weight loss!

kirk

AWESOME!!!

I’m stuck between 195lb and 200lb. I’ve been crossfiting recently, I feel like I am getting leaner but not really droping any weight. I’d like to get somewhere between 180 and 190lb. That last 10lbs is killing me.

Oh and little over a year ago I weighed about 250 also Sean so I am right with you buddy. I stopped drink soda all together, watched my suger intake that wasn’t from natural sources. I didn’t go on a diet I just changed my diet. Oh and a little think called exercise and Krav contribured a bit.

garddawg

Kirk,
    Is it the number on the scale your going for? Is there a reason to be lighter or are you stuck there and don’t seem to be leaning out? Nothing wrong with being 195-200 if you have low bodyfat.

kirk

GD, you hit the nail on the head. I am having a bit of trouble leaning out my midsection in particular. My back, chest, arms, and legs are getting leaner since I’ve been crossfitting. I think I just need to give it some more time. I am just starting to progress from doing body weight exercises to doing some lifting, like deadlifts, cleans, etc. Well more weight than just Med Balls and dumbbells.

Wednesday I did Helen and thos 55lb KB swings were great! I’m going to give Elizabeth a go tomorrow.

My true goal is to decrease my body weight, i don’t care what the scale says.

Oh and thank you!

garddawg

Kirk,
    How you feel and how you move is the important thing. Starting to lift heavy will help, adding muscle will help you have a higher metabolism. All that being said 90% of body composition is diet. Ping me if you want some discuss either.

ali-s

Wow! Congrats, Sean! I have to say, I’m a little jealous….seems like every guy I know makes simple diet changes and drops a bunch of weight. We women have it much harder! 🙂 But awesome job for you, nonetheless.

Ali

Congrats on the weight-loss & following a strict diet / lifestyle change!!!bow1

h2h

running will help trimming down that mid section.

jwp5560

I have to say that I am impressed. When I was in patrol, I was a slim 194 and I am 6’4″, now after years of working odd hours, 2 kids, and being injuried in the line of duty three times, all back related, I have tipped the scales at 248. This is the kind of motivation I need. I also need to stop the soda and ice cream before bed and eat better. Hard though given what some of us do for a living.

mara-jade

quote jwp5560:

I have to say that I am impressed. When I was in patrol, I was a slim 194 and I am 6’4″, now after years of working odd hours, 2 kids, and being injuried in the line of duty three times, all back related, I have tipped the scales at 248. This is the kind of motivation I need. I also need to stop the soda and ice cream before bed and eat better. Hard though given what some of us do for a living.

I hear ya on that one. I lost about 20 pounds initially doing KM (5 came back as muscle). Not changing my diet much, these last 15 haven’t come off (my fault) and I know it’s not easy changing eating habits.

night-robin

Congrats on the weight loss!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: