Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Instructor testing this weekend, Black belt + dan ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    johnwhitman

There are 8 people here right now, from the east coast, Louisiana, Canada, Texas, and other places. They are working their asses off and doing very well.

la-revancha

\”George is the type of person we knew we would attract when we started opening up our certification course. He is incredibly talented. It’s a pleasure to have him as part of our family!\”

Man, I hope one day that the KM top brass speaks of me in this way.

dk,

Yes, I’ve been honored to work with George for the last two days and I have to say that in my short time with Krav, I’ve never seen anyone with as much striking, self-defense (all weapons), and fighting ability as George (in ANY system).In the same breath, very few people I have come across in fightting/MA/ systems, with such exponential talent, has had such an equal level of humility.

A true class act. Chi-town is DAMN lucky to have him. He made me realize that TKD can BE legit!!!!

He owes me a beer now, BTW.

TTT and No Roc to my training partner. 😀 😀

mayhem

George is an animal. He is intense and truely loves teaching people. The thing that sticks out to me is seeing him teaching kids tkd and how happy that makes him. His students love having him as their instructor.

ps you should ask him to tell you some of his stories. he has a million of them and they are all very entertaining.

g-v

Re:

George may be ok, but there’s no chin under Bert’s beard. There is only another fist.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

paul-compton

I’d like to send some encouragement out to my instructor, Richard. I can’t wait to see what fresh hell he brings back to inflict on us.

skaar

X2 for Richard! Get ‘er done.

guyk

X3 for Richard. I’m sure he’s doing great.

la-revancha

😆

Richard liver kicked me today (so did George might I add) during an hourlong, nonstop, sparring fest. Almost threw up afterwards.

If he hasn’t read this already, I’ll relay him your support. We’ll all need it tomorrow 😈 .

Brent!!! Where the h#ll are ya? Calling me out nearly a month ago and you didn’t even show 😥 .

brentw

Sorry about that. I was in Texas doing a course for the Air Force.
    I hope the test went well.

You have only delayed the inevitable, not escaped it. 😈

dkst

Any good stories from Sunday’s testing?

la-revancha

Stories:

It was like 77 degrees and cloudless all weekend. 😥 😥

Also, it turns out that Richard likes to dip his fries in beer.

Canadians, I tell ya….

And Kirsten and Holly sparred each other straight for what seemed like an eternity. What was that about?

Oh yeah, Sharif’s braids are getting long. I remember when they were no longer than a pinky toe.

In all seriousness, I’d like to thank and congratulate all the participants and instructors of our Brown Belt Training weekend. It was great meeting some of you and great seeing old faces.

Congrats also go to all the new Blue Belts who tested along with us!

hammerfist

Richard likes dipping fries in OTHER peoples beer. Hey La Rev, great training with you, oh and thanks for the beer. 😛 mark

dave-bluestein

Brown Belt Test

I tested all of the brown belt participants this weekend, and they all worked their butts off. After a physically demanding test, they fought for approximately 45 minutes, during which each participant fought for 1+ minutes, then fought twice more against 2 fresh opponents. They all showed quite a bit of heart, and displayed the fighting spirit that Krav Maga is all about. They should all be proud of themselves and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Dave Bluestein

dkst

Thanks for all the responses, sounds like everyone did great and had doing it.

michael

geezz…I’ll never be ready for the higher level tests…….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: