Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Instructor testing this weekend, Black belt + dan ?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    hammerfist

Big Thanks goes out to all the instructors I trained with this past week. Everybody showed how dedicated they are to Krav Maga. Also a big thanks to the extremely talented teachers that JohnW,Kelly,AJ,and DaveB are. If your in KM , and get a chance to train under these people I strongly suggest you do so! Mark

tamar

Ready for Higher level testing

Michael,

With that attitude – you are Damn right! Come on be positive – Krav Maga is more about the mindset than the physical strength…..So, George teaches!

Keep a positive attitude and you’ll make it!

Tamar

michael

tamar,

I know, I know…..our instructors worked so hard last night I was quite close to barfing after the 3 on 1 drill….. 😆

I’d also train tonight, but it’s the wifey’s B-day and I don’t think she’ll be too happy if I did (esp. since I went on V-Day)….

andre

\” I don’t think she’ll be too happy if I did (esp. since I went on V-Day).\”

Your training WAS your valentines gift to her. You were there to learn how to protect her and your family. What better gift could there be 8)

la-revancha

Sorry for getting here late.

Hammerfist, I left early. I hope Richard bought you another beer for his aggressive dipping needs. 😆

Joking aside, it was great training with you. Thanks for not decapitating me. Sorry for that elbow BTW. But after training with Ryan, I’m like an abused child perpetuating the vicious cycle when it comes to weapons disarms.

I’ll make sure any of my students heading out to Hammond get your contact info! DC people tend to travel.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: