Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    stickfig13

Re: JCC in San Diego

quote Raptor:

I’d be interested in any opinions one may have on the MMA Academy in San Diego. I believe they are affiliated with KMWW. Anybody out there training with them? What levels do they teach?

I love this place! Mike does a great job of teaching and keeping the intensity up.

I’m very impressed by the great facility and professionalism of this gym!

I’m sure Mike’s school is great, but i’m really bummed that I can’t go to anything above level 2 here.

I checked out the jcc too. Not a big fan of the gymnasium setting. I think I’m going to switch to muy thai, if i have the time.

stickfig13

quote NewKravAddict:

I’m sure Mike’s school is great, but i’m really bummed that I can’t go to anything above level 2 here.

I checked out the jcc too. Not a big fan of the gymnasium setting. I think I’m going to switch to muy thai, if i have the time.

I’m pretty sure it’s only because it’s a new gym with new Krav’ers. Nobody is at level 3 yet…

raptor

When talking of levels, I assume that within these levels are people of different rankings as in the IKMF. The IKMF has Practioner Levels 1-5, Graduate Levels 1-5, and also Expert Levels (at least that’s what I can glean from the Internet). Does the same hold true with the MMA Academy? If so, what is the highest level that a person can test to? Eagerly waiting a reply.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: