Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Kind of Silly – My Hair Got Messed Up? Whine!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    ds314

Tonight in class we did a bunch of clinches with knees. Sounds kinda of silly but my hair kept getting messed up. My hair is medium length. Either I need to cut it shorter, shave it bald or maybe there is an option 3. Is there something out there that I can wear that does not look like my Mom’s shower cap to cover the head that still looks cool? :confused:
    Gotta look cool at Krav, lol!
    Dave

ffdo1234

Re: Kind of Silly – My Hair Got Messed Up? Whine!

I am not sure if this post is real but a couple suggestions.

If you are anywhere near Ft Benning GA, go to Ranger Joe’s and ask for a standard haircut.

If you are near ANY USMC base, get a pass to go on base and ask for a light trim……heh…..

If you are near an Air Force base, go to the barber and ask for a really short hair cut, leave then come back later and ask for another.

If you are in Hollywood, highlight your lochs, locks, um, heck, hair… then say you want to look like Van D, then go get the triple X tat on the back of your neck….

other than that, a pony tail might work…….

(Flat tops are to much work, high and tights rock, shaved, well, depends on the woman you are with.)

Oh, on that note, never seen a woman on here B about her hair, but then, they aren’t male models…..

(I took this thread in jest, if it WAS serious, get a biker or SEAL dew Rag and press on)

JC

ffdo1234

Oh, I just got the Krav Maga book from the bookstore and I think it said hair defenses start at level three or four……rofl2

bull1189

It only gets worse. I have dreadlocks. I am continually losing chunks of hair when I train.

But I do take the hair grab training veeeeeeeeeery seriously . . . .

clfmak

Put razor blades all up in your hair. It worked for Coffy.

kevin-mack

man up!

brewerm

My hair kept getting in my way so I shaved all three of themrofl2

ds314

Hillarious all!

Dave

jesse

I’m almost 30 and I have WAY too many bald relatives. Mine’s starting to let go a bit so I’ve been threatening my wife for a while that I would just shave it all off. We went to Wally World and brought a 9.99 el cheapo pair of hair trimmers for her to do my hair and she’s been doing it for about a year now. This most recent time it was a little dark outside and we were outside for the haircut. She missed a few places so I had tufts sticking up. Finally, I just put on a lower comb and went inside to do it myself. I ended up with about a half inch everywhere and she’s in private mourning. I’ve pointed out to her that in the three and a half years that we’ve been together, I have never ever said anything negative about her hair. Ooog. Ryan, Cj’s Dad, and the rest of you…what did your wives says when you first shaved it?

Please pardon the rant. I’ve been sick for the past 2 days and haven’t had my coffee yet.

Jesse

This Is Krav……………….not Beautyschool…………

brewerm

My wife loved it. Comb-over don’t fool anyone and it’s very liberating to embrace it. The only problem is that I really notice in the winter my damn head gets really cold. Other than that, I love it!!! I shave with a razor in the shower every day and keep it smooth. When I grow my goatee I definitely look like an escaped felon so smooth shaved looks best.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!

I put mine into a bun. No, seriously. I do. My hair is down to my lower back. No way my wife will let me cut it now. HA! She has this thing for Meatloaf, I guess (I’m told I bear a striking resemblance to Triple H as well, which is a hell of a lot better to me…hehehe). I manage to keep my hair in place most of the time. When we spar or grapple is when it tends to get a little loose in the ten or so hairbands I use to keep it tight. Sometimes I fight with it down just to see how my game changes when its flailing around in my face.
    I believe I saw the term ‘man up’ and that’s pretty much how I see it.

bull1189

quote CaptnCornerBanger:

This Is Krav……………….not Beautyschool…………

rofl2

jesse

I wonder if I can get away with telling my wife that if my hair is more than 1/2″ long it’s a security risk because someone could grab it. I wonder if I could get away with telling her the same thing about a tie.:cool:

saruotoko

quote Jesse:

I wonder if I can get away with telling my wife that if my hair is more than 1/2″ long it’s a security risk because someone could grab it. I wonder if I could get away with telling her the same thing about a tie.:cool:

There ARE clip-on ties, ya know, Jesse. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: