Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Kind of Silly – My Hair Got Messed Up? Whine!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    clfmak

Re: Kind of Silly – My Hair Got Messed Up? Whine!

quote Jesse:

I wonder if I can get away with telling my wife that if my hair is more than 1/2″ long it’s a security risk because someone could grab it. I wonder if I could get away with telling her the same thing about a tie.:cool:

While you’re at it, maybe you could convince her that its a security risk for her to walk around with nice things, so expensive clothes, jewelry etc are out.

jesse

We have one car. The car was originally hers before we got married. Now we both drive it. I’m going to tell her that stuffed animals in the car make you a target so they’re a security risk.

Anyone in the NC area have a couch I can sleep on tonight?

jesse

quote saruotoko:

There ARE clip-on ties, ya know, Jesse. 😉

Technically there is also clip-on HAIR, but I really don’t want to go there.

ds314

I love this. I was serious, my hair did keep getting messed up during the clinches. I want to shave my head completely, however my wife doesn’t want me to shave it bald. I told her I could grow it back so what is the big deal? I love this forum. Good advice and all the comedy one could want. Also CJ one more for the list “This is Krav, not Beauty School” I love it.

Dave

jesse

My wife just read this thread…now she wants to talk to your wife, Dave….

Don’t let this happen to you………….

Last night while sparing I was getting my hat handed to me…… No matter what I did my oppontent beat me to the punch. It was terribly frustrating….

In the fog of knees and elbows I was taking I rememberd a little known technique demonstrated to me by Jedi Krav Master Jack — The Jumping Flying Spinning Screaming Kicking Ax Hair Ruffle………..

I unleashed this bad boy on my opponent and it sent him reeling to the mat screaming, kicking, and crying, throwing a terrible hissy fit……:tantrum:

I didn’t realize the ramifications of using such a leathal technique……

My partner now suffers from a terrible pout, Can Not get a Date, and still Refuses to talk to me……:mad:

So warriors, think before going down this road………..

CCB

(this is what goes through my mind during the 30 min drive home after Krav class)

clfmak

quote Jesse:

My wife just read this thread…now she wants to talk to your wife, Dave….

Are they starting a support group?

jesse

If they are, I’m sort of worried about who they’re planning to support. On the plus side, after my wife read this thread she withdrew her objections to my shaving my head! She just made a request that I hold out as long as possible. We had a good heart to heart about the psychological effects of male pattern baldness and the need a man has to take control of his changing scalp. Combovers = weakness! Shaved = POWER! Now I feel much better about myself and my self image has improved greatly. I think this thread was therapeutic for me. :rolleyes:

P.S. Be very very careful about taking me seriously.

P.P.S. My wife just informed me that she thinks she’s beginning labor…. (This time I am serious.)

ffdo1234

OK

Obviously, Jesse, go enjoy your new little girl, but having said that,

“The Jumping Flying Spinning Screaming Kicking Ax Hair Ruffle………..”

Someone NEEDS to teach me this……….

I was going through security at LGA and saw a guy with dreads to his waste. I now UNDERSTAND why that is a concern and a serious question. If he was a bad guy, he wasn’t, but if he was, I would so use that hair against him. (Well or her, in this case him…..)

Tell you guys what, I have been wanting to shave my head for a while. I go through verious high and tights etc etc but have never clean shaved anything. I WILL be at the Lenexa training center to verify this next Monday, I will shave my head if I can get twenty, no lets go with ten, others to do it with me. (Sorry, CJ, and those that have been shaved/bald don’t count…… ) Any takers??????

JC

mikes

FFDO1234, just a suggestion…why don’t you make a charitable event out of your head shaving…
    http://www.stbaldricks.org/index.html#

jesse

Charitable to whom? His mom? His wife?

ffdo1234

AWESOME

I love it…… I am going to look into it tomorrow and see what I can do….

Thanks

JC

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: