Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Saw this on a website:

http://www.kravshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88&products_id=251

Cool KM 2008 calendar. It says that KMWW contributed to it? If so, will they have it at the NTC? Or will we have or very own KM calendar? We could arrange it like one of those firemen calendars, all male instructors take off their shirts and show their muscles, while performing deadly techniques. That baby would sell out in a jiffy… :woohoo:

vwr32

Re: KM 2008 calendar?

This link shows all the pics in slide format
    http://www.kravcalendar.com/

I’m waiting for the female instructors edition. 🙂

vwr32

Not sure I’d buy a calendar… but I am surprised nobody is doing a krav maga video podcast for itunes. I subscribe to several photography podcasts (they’re all free) and am constantly checking for something krav related. Nadda.

Might be a good way to promote the crossfit stuff too. (Again, nothing on itunes for crossfit video podcasts either.) Don’t they do an exercise a day? Might be a nice feature to have it so ppl can subscribe to it where it auto downloads to their ipod or iphone. Verbal and visual demonstration, diet tips, events. Some podcasts are only a couple minutes long, some are 40 min or so… might be a perfect venue for promoting krav in general, a particular school, crossfit or whatever.

Just a suggestion some ppl might find more useful than a calendar.

skaldgrimnir

You know, VWR32, that would be an awesome podcast to subscribe to. It would be a good idea to follow though with that. There could be a lot of potential.

As for the Calendar, I must admit, I’d love one – but due to being a lusty buck, I had to vote for the topless women.

As a former Army EO representitive (well, I filled in for a class once), I would like to point out that this suggestion for having the instructors remove their clothes for a calendar may constitute sexual harassment…. And that I want the one with the naked women!!!

giant-killer

Damn, I’m getting outvoted here. I had a feeling that might happen… Maybe we should compromise and have a male and female edition, something fun for everyone in your family! 🙂 I don’t think it would be harassment, if the instructors agree to it and all the money (or, okay, a portion) goes to charity!

By the way, long time ago, they tried to do something internet like, where the classes would be filmed and one could see them live on the internet, or replay them. Didn’t quite work out technology-wise back then, but we still got the cameras and may be something to look into now, for podcasts and such.

Oh, I see. We should compromise because YOU got out-voted! :p

J-

giant-killer

Well, the poll isn’t over! I’m thinking maybe the gals are too shy to cast their vote for the bare-chested guys.

I guess we could have two calendars, one for the guys and one for the girls. That way everyone is happy. :woohoo:

Haha… So far it doesn’t look like the one for the girls would sell… There just isn’t as much demand for man-nipples 😛

skaldgrimnir

Bah! Honestly, I say we have it both ways in the same calendar. Guys and Girls both need candy at times. 🙂

paragon

Firefighters use it to raise money, why not KM? Is there a cause special to KM?

giant-killer

They’ve hosted several cancer benefits. Maybe they could do it for that cause.

bubble

Well I ended up getting a copy of the calendar from http://www.kravshop.com and it is awesome. I have ordered a few more so I can give as gifts to family and friends for Christmas. And I might say there is a couple of cute guys in there!!

I love Krav Maga and this calendar is really cool! I even saw the calendar featured in the latest Black Belt Magazine.

Okay… Check this out. My master problem-solving skills have kicked in. The first half will be topless girls, the second half will be topless guys, and I’ll just consider June a 180 day month!!!

giant-killer

Okay, I’ll say July looks like a 180 day month to me, so that could work. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: