Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Re: KM 2008 calendar?

Sweet! Now that we’ve solved this whole calander issue, we should get jobs as diplomats.

J-

ali

quote Giant Killer:

Saw this on a website:

http://www.kravshop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=88&products_id=251

Cool KM 2008 calendar. It says that KMWW contributed to it? If so, will they have it at the NTC? Or will we have or very own KM calendar? We could arrange it like one of those firemen calendars, all male instructors take off their shirts and show their muscles, while performing deadly techniques. That baby would sell out in a jiffy… :woohoo:

I would totally buy that. I’d buy several. Hell, I’d probably get a lot of my girlfriends to start coming to Krav!

Ali

I don’t think the idea of having a calendar with mixed genders would be appropriate.

That is like selling a copy of bisexual material. Torah, Leviticus 18:22 Keep them seperate and kosher.

While the idea of having a female calendar where men can enjoy viewing the beautiful women who are doing krav moves plus contributing to a great cause appeals to me. I certainly would buy a calendar featuring beautiful women doing krav maga, especially in the nude.

You could do one that is safe for the workplace with clothes on, then one with no clothes. Two different calendars.

I know this is kind of crossing the line but I also realize sex sells and the money will go to a great cause, a small portion goes to Krav Maga for operating costs such as printing calendars, paying the employee’s paychecks for training students, that kind of thing while the rest goes to a positive cause.

giant-killer

I’m starting to get the feeling that more men than women are reading the forum…

Hmmm, if we have to keep ’em “separated and kosher”, I guess we could have one calendar featuring guys and one featuring girls. Then the safe one for the workplace with just KM moves (I suppose we could mix guys and girls in that one). Three calendars, one great cause! 🙂

I hope Amir and Bas will be available for at least two of them… thumbsup

robbie-ross

G’day everyone!

Writing from downunder! Did not know there was a Krav Maga calendar available until I read this thread. Cool. I just visited both http://www.kravcalendar.com and http://www.kravshop.com to view and purchase the calendar (for those interested) Also, apparently the same company will be releasing a bunch of different Krav Maga calendars for 09 and the years to come. Cant wait to see what is next. I have ordered a few of the calendars hopefully the calendar will be impressive. I will let you all know when i get it.

Later everyone

Rob

vwr32

…or…

a Krav Maga calendar made of pics submitted by forum members or various schools

Any online photo development site will put the pics together in a calendar, then ppl can log onto the site and buy it. I’m thinking of doing a shot where I’m on the toilet reading The Complete Krav Maga guide book. Either that or I have a pic of my dog doing krav against another dog in the back yard (and he doesn’t wear a collar, so technically he’s nude too).

Oh yeah, and hi Robbie Ross. Welcome to the board. 🙂

quote vwr32:

…or…

a Krav Maga calendar made of pics submitted by forum members or various schools

Sweet… I have some photos of me I could send in. Is there much demand for calendars with pale, hairy white dudes with lots of tattoos and a beer gut doing Krav while wearing a speedo in a kiddie pool filled with Jello? I’m going to have to do some marketing research and get back to you guys.

vwr32

quote downforlife76:

Sweet… I have some photos of me I could send in. Is there much demand for calendars with pale, hairy white dudes with lots of tattoos and a beer gut doing Krav while wearing a speedo in a kiddie pool filled with Jello? I’m going to have to do some marketing research and get back to you guys.

We should probably start posting potential calendar submissions to get a feel for the marketability of such a calendar. To enter this without proper market research would be irresponsible imo.

blindfold

Irresponsible would be a lead in to scary for some of the pictures.

OhMy

We may have to limit the selection and send the emails to someone with a censor button.

giant-killer

I like the jello and the speedo. Not sure about the rest. I’m thinking more along the lines of Amir and Bas in a speedo in a pool full of jello in a NHB MMA match. Okay, technically that wouldn’t be Krav Maga, but it would look pretty cool. We could also include a video version of the event. thumbsup

Ahh… Okay. I’ll start going to the gym twice a day for the next week so I can look like Bas… That should do it ::rolls eyes::

J-

quote Giant Killer:

I like the jello and the speedo. Not sure about the rest. I’m thinking more along the lines of Amir and Bas in a speedo in a pool full of jello in a NHB MMA match. Okay, technically that wouldn’t be Krav Maga, but it would look pretty cool. We could also include a video version of the event. thumbsup

giant-killer

Are you sure going to the gym twice a day for a week will do it? :Unsure:

bubble

Has anyone bought the current 2008 Krav Maga calendar? It is nice to hear ideas about 2009 ideas, but it would be nice to hear what everyone thinks of the one from Kravshop. I thought it was great.

quote Giant Killer:

Are you sure going to the gym twice a day for a week will do it? :Unsure:

I can put on about 20 pounds of muscle and lose about 12% off my body fat percentage in a week. My mommy said I could do anything I put my mind to!!! 😛

J-

blindfold

Mommy’s have been known to stretch the truth a little.

Believe me. :woohoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: