Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations KM in the Smithfield /Raleigh area of NC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jusjay

I am desperately seeking to find a km class that is close to me. I live in Johnston County, and am about 75 miles from the closest class in New Bern.

ryan

If you can supply a venue, I’ll do a seminar in Raleigh. 🙂 Other than that, you’re pretty much out of luck at the moment. 🙁 Sorry! 8)

http://www.rhek.com

kmsf

That’s not too far to take a weekend class though is jusjay? 1 1/2 hours each way – do the Saturday morning class and be back in the early afternoon. Just a thought – till they get one near you or you do the seminars.

john

jusjay

I am currently working on bringing KM to Raleigh. I’ll post more info as soon as I can.

John

ryan

John, could you send me an e-mail at [email protected]? I’m working on something with Jamie, but I’d like to talk to you about your plans in the interest of being a good steward in the KM community. Thanks!

maklai

ohh, finally – a Triangle location? Can’t wait!

jusjay

Can John (the one that posted about bringing KM to Raleigh ) post again just some general information….like are you a martial art instructor at a Ral. school somewhere? are you getting trained so you can teach it regularly ? Just wanted some kind of idea of what you meant. (If so….Ryan is working on doing a seminar and we need a location if you are willing to provide your school)
    thanks

john

Hey jusjay,

I spoke with Ryan a couple of weeks ago. I am looking at the possibility of moving closer to family in NC. The time frame will be w/in 2005. I currently teach full time at CORE MTC in Louisville Ky. You can check out our website at http://www.corelouisville.com. I’m sorry I can’t offer a place as far as a location for you guys. Good luck with the seminar.

John

jusjay

John
    Thanks for the info. I may be the first to sign up! 😀
    Let me know when you decide anything further>
    Jamie

heloapex

Location in Raleigh?

Is there any update on a location coming to the Raleigh area?

HeloApex.

I ask because I am interested.

maklai

Just bumping this up in case there are new developments with the KM school in Triangle area and the news hasn’t reached the forums. 😕

andre

Still no school in Raleigh, but we can still do seminars via http://www.rhek.com

jmcauleyjr

Anyone thought to email John?

Just checking to see if there are any new developments. I’ve emailed CORE in Louisville to see if I can get more information from John. They don’t show him on their website as an instructor, maybe he’s already moved, but I’ll follow up when I hear back.

jmcauleyjr

Well, I spoke at length with John today. I won’t go into to many details for various reasons but just to let everybody know he will NOT be coming to North Carolina. He has changed his plans a little and is teaching at a new facility in Louisville.

He did however have good things to say about Ryan in Charlotte. I know for many of us that’s just to far to drive for a class then drive back ever-how-many hours, I myself am in Raleigh. Oh-well maybe someone will grow their market share a little and bring something here.

skyguy

Looking for workout partners in Raleigh, NC

I am in the Raleigh, NC area and I am looking for people to workout with if anyone is interested. I have KM books, DVD’s, equipment and previous experience in Muay Thai and a few other arts. I would like to get a group together to practice some KM basics until a school opens up around here. I would be interested in working out on nights and weekends.

Please shoot me an email if you are interested.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: