Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations KM in the Smithfield /Raleigh area of NC

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tr

One more request for KM instruction in the Raliegh/Durham area.

Re: KM in the Smithfield /Raleigh area of NC

Hey everyone, Kenny here. I’m a Krav instructor from the National Training Center in Los Angeles, I just moved to Raleigh yesterday and I’m ready to start a Krav program! I went through Gastonia and talked to Ryan Hoover as well, and I think good things are coming to the triangle area. Just get in touch if you want to know more/start training. Look forwards to hearing from everyone.

nremtp3070

I would be interested in Krav Maga in the Raleigh area. I live just south of Raleigh in Fuquay,NC

If you’re interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I’m very close to getting a location to teach out of, so things should get underway soon.

Ken

Hello everyone. I have excellent news: After a little searching I have managed to rent some space and will start teaching Krav Maga classes on October 13th! If you want more information e-mail [email protected] and I’ll fill you in on the rest of the details. Group classes and privates will both be available. I look forwards to hearing from anyone who wants to train!

Ken Richstad

djhartm

I am in Raleigh (between Garner/Fuquay) also looking for a dojo.

Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: